• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine from crack with lemon juice/vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoke

Greenlighter
If one were to dissolve some crack cocaine in lemon juice or distilled white vinegar on a plate , then put the plate in the microwave for a few seconds until the liquid has evaporated, would the resulting powdery liquid be able to be snorted or shot? Thanks,
snoke

Acetic acid, ascorbic acid, lemon juice, vinegar, etc. but this is all pretty common knowledge. If you are just trying coke/crack you may wanna quit now especially before starting an IV habit. Some of the acids listed burn more than others.

Thank you for the response, I know those are all good options (some better than others) for dissolving crack. I'm wondering if I dissolved cocaine freebase in one of these, then tried to evaporate the liquid, would the resulting powder (assuming there is any) be cocaine HCl? Also, do you know of any studies on the dangers of injecting vinegar intravenously? I've heard that lemon juice can cause blindness but what about vinegar.

Snoke, I have used lemon juice, vinegar, kool aid, and the best and safest method is pure vitamin C powder/water, but only when injecting crack. I do not know if putting it on a plate and microwaving would cause it to evaporate back to regular cocaine HCL and be snortable... I wouldn't risk it as I am an IV user. To prep it for iv I normally only use lemon juice to break the crack down(usually the only thing I have available to me) about 50 units worth for around regular sized 20 piece more or less, stir it in a spoon, then add about 30 units of cool to room temp water. It works well every time for me, but MAKE SURE you do not miss. I have missed before with this method and it sucks, burns like a bitch and ruins your veins! If you are not an experienced IV drug user I would advise against doing this, and try to find some powder coke instead. I usually 90% of the time smoke my crack when I have it, because its so risky to shoot, unless you have the pure vitamin C powder/ mixed with water, that is the safest way to do it, but still not totally safe by any means, also try to use a micron filter if doing this. To me it sounds like you prefer snorting coke though and even if you were to find a way to change crack back to cocaine hcl powder, you wouldn't yield nearly as much from a 20 piece of hard compared to a normal 20 bag of powder... This is just how I do it and it always works and gets me stupid high... but like I said if you aren't super experienced with the needle don't do this, smoke it or find powder.

Yeah I've never IVd anything so I'll pass. Is it possible to just snort the lemon juice or vinegar once the crack is dissolved in it? What would the dangers of this be? Also, I have a personal policy of not smoking anything, I know it's weird to be ok with IV but not smoking but whatever I just have a fear of smoking.

It could absolutely positively never be cocaine hydrochloride. If using vinegar, or "acetic acid", you could only get cocaine acetate. With lemon juice, you could only get cocaine citrate. Ya want the hydrochloric salt, ya need the appropriate acid.

Neither of the acids you mention are safe for injection. You're begging for an allergic reaction and/or infection.
Please just don't.

Yeah that is why I just smoke crack or slam powder pretty much 90% of the time. The only time I slam crack is if I don't have a stem or enough money to get one as well as the hard. I much prefer to IV powder coke vs crack, there is almost no difference if it is good powder, which it usually is, except its water soluble and a lot safer than mixing various acidic products such as vinegar or lemon juice with water to break down the crack. I have only shot crack about 10 times before... if you haven't done it before don't start. and if you can only get crack and not powder, than don't get anything if you aren't into smoking. that is the whole purpose of crack, to smoke it! I've encountered more issues when I used to sniff coke than I have smoking crack. neither one is ever going to be safe but, I have actually gotten sinus infections from sniffing coke before and ironically never had anything worse than a bad comedown from smoking hard. I'm not saying smoking hard is safe by any means, it can def have lots of side effects on certain people both long and short term.

Last edited:
Both vinegar and lemon juice are really bad for your viens, this could lead to things like fungi infections etc. so get some ascorbic acid
And use a micron filter

It could absolutely positively never be cocaine hydrochloride. If using vinegar, or "acetic acid", you could only get cocaine acetate. With lemon juice, you could only get cocaine citrate. Ya want the hydrochloric salt, ya need the appropriate acid.

Neither of the acids you mention are safe for injection. You're begging for an allergic reaction and/or infection.
Please just don't.

Bull citrate is perfectly safe for injection as long as it's not lemon juice which can cause blindness anything can cause an allergic reaction

And no Kleiner they are not bad for your veins ph wise unless you use too much which will hurt like he'll so you learn pretty quick. The base from your drug and acetic will ideally neutralize each other and leave a slightly basic or acidic solution. Which can be made phneutral by adding a little more water this is called buffering .

The danger in lemon. Is indeed from a fungus which weirdly enough nestled behind your lens and can cause blindness

HCL is hydrochloric acid, which is very dangerous to work with. I do not recommend attempting to turn freebase cocaine into cocaine HCl unless you have serious lab experience and have 100%, freebase cocaine so you can figure out how much HCl exactly to mix with the cocaine so that you do not end up with excessive HCl causing some serious damage if the end product was utilized any ROA.

If you try anything (I'd recommend citric acid[not lemon juice pure 100%citric acid] or absorbic acid [vitamin C]) and evaporate the powder gently (low heat if any no microwave) you might be able to get something although I have a strong feeling that most weaker acids don't dry out and become gooey at best. It would be interesting if you tried and shared your results as I don't think there's many easy to find records of how different salted coke forms turn out dry.

You could also just make a liquid solution that with liquid measurement ratios you can make a nasal spray solution that with a nasal spray atomizer attachment for a leur lock syringe barrel you could easily use. I think that would be the most simplest way to turn crack into a salted form of cocaine to use nasally

I think this particular topic has been covered here. If anything new comes up, I'll reopen. Check out the mega threads for more information. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.