• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

COCAINE first time questions! pls help asap

hhotwheels666

Greenlighter
Okay, a bit of background info, so I have been a tweaker for about 8 months, but i quit 6 months ago. i have done acid, shrooms, molly, heroin, xanax, valium, multiple times. I also experiment with lots of prescription drugs, im a huge stoner, and i drink a lot at parties. I have been in and out of rehab for 3 years, and im finally sober from meth for 6 months (almost)!!! however, i have had tiny and i mean TINY bits of coke at parties and such, but literally like the size of half a dime.. but today, an old friend offered me some very pure cocaine, but i dont know the percentage or anything. but i trust him, and he is very experienced. so i bout 5 points/.5g/500mg, it came in 2 rocks and a bit of powder. and i did it all within a 20 minute time period. i felt my nose mouth and throat go dumb. i was a bit shaky. i was a bit hyper. i typed really fast and was a bit more affectionate. my eyes didnt dilate at ALL. there was obviously a ton of runny nose and drip. i didnt feel much. i heard that coke is like a bit different, but generally a mellowed out version of meth? i dont agree at all, however i was with friends, and they used the same amount and were VERY HIGH. it was boring to me kinda?

SO HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED!:

do eyes ALWAYS dilate on coke? how long does it last? can they dilate hours after snorted, like a late reaction?

didnt not have such an intense effect on me because of all the meth/other drugs i have used?

how much is too much to snort at once? what about within a few hours? (female, beginner, body weight 185. please answer in mg or g or something.)

what dosage should I try that isnt too dangerous? what is about the average dosage for a beginner, about 185 lbs?

how long does it stay in urine? how can i speed this up without buying anything like "cleanses"?

does coke simply not effect some people, or did i make a mistake?

i twitched a few times, and i have LIGHT (not much at all, not severe) chest pains in the center of my chest, and a TINY BIT of stomach issues (kind of just swirling around i guess?), are any of these serious? are these common or normal? are these signs of overdose?

are there any ways to further the high/enhance it/make it stronger? what are fun things to do while high?

how long does it typically last?

what is the come down like, and how long does it last?

sorry this is so long, thank you all SO much for reading this, and please answer to the best of your knowledge. i dont need lecturing or anything, just accurate answers and helpful ideas. thanks!!!