Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

cocaine - first time - meh, not that great

Lol... probably true.

Yeah I know how you mean about it being tougher to describe. tis true, its kinda its own beautiful thing. I have a whole new viewpoint on it now. America always taught me "coke is bad it ruins lives" and how much it kills people. But, IMO, every drug can be used properly and its up to you do it. And this kinda re-affirmed my feelings with this experience.

Good thread.

I never got too far into coke.

There was one time though, about eight years ago, when it was a buyer's market. The price was down and the quality was up. What I noticed right away was that I didn't want anymore right away. That was really different. Typically, I was after more as soon as it was up my nose. And I would feel very speedy. Not this one time though. I was calm, not at all in a rush, and quite content to let the effects play out. Very nice.

I watched my brother get destroyed by coke, or what passed for coke. People I knew who did it were captured by it. It owned them. It came before other things that were more important but were relegated to afterthoughts because they weren't coke.

Whether or not that would happen to you if you were on 'real' coke is more or less a moot point. You're not likely to live in a place with a bunch of real, uncut coke around.

The first time I did E I recall thinking....wow, one pill, it feels euphoric, costs less, lasts longer and doesn't make me feel greedy like I do on coke which always made me want to stay home, so I'd never get too far away from the next line.

that was exactly how i felt the first time i did coke. unfortunately just cuz its in rock form doesnt mean that its good. people rerock that shit. i was so disappointed the first time i did coke that i swore i wouldnt do it again. then the other week a friend asked me if i wanted to buy some coke. he let me do a line and it was the best feeling in the world. after doing a line you would want to almost scream out "oh yeah!!" just cuz you would be feeling so fucking good you cant even describe it. i didnt even mind paying $10 more than normal price. A g lasted me 3 days thats how good it was. it was also slightly pink. i would do a line and it would feel so euphoric. if you got good coke, then it can be a lots and lots of fun. dont give up on it yet like i almost did.

maybe try looking at the cocaine purification thread also if you only have access to poor quality coke.

well, to be honest, i'm completely happy that i didn't like it the first time i did it. i have an addictive personality and so i think it's best for me to remain not liking a highly addictive substance that any normal joe could get addicted to. even if i were offered it again, i'd still decline, because i'll either be left with the same opinion for it and waste my money or end up with a new addiction on my hands.

coke makes me get on lika cheeky arogant ball bag who thinks hes king dick lol
wer as ecstasy on the other hand thats a completly differnt story =D

thats great but maybe the coke you got was just "not that great" and you might want to try it again :)

Everyone has their DOC and you can't compare ecstasy and MDMA like you cant compare apples with bananas, some people just prefer bananas....

Its also because this is the first time doing it that the OP didn't feel much. First time I did coke I sort of felt something but wasn't sure what the fuss was about, wasn't until I'd done it a few times that I began to feel a proper buzz from it. Same with weed, didn't get high the first few times there either. Coke is a learned high, its subtle at first but the more you do it the more it starts to hit. Then if you are like me it grabs you by the balls and doesn't let go for a while :(

IMO good coke feels nicer than MDMA and takes less out of the body and mind, but that's just because I really love the coke high far too much, it agrees with me for some reason.

I would agree with that, its basically how I feel too - so long as the quality is above average...

Agree with the poster above who says that it's like bananas and apples...it really all depends on your mood.

Pills are lovely, make you feel warm and relaxed and want to do lots of nice good karma things...

Coke is the opposite, makes you feel physically 190% and wanting to do all the nasty things to stretch the boundaries.

So...really all hinges on which direction you're going in that day/weekend...

If you weren't too enamoured with the coca, I would wait out for some top notch stuff to be going round and try it again. Almost all the coke we've had recently round here has been no better than a couple of double espressos and I wouldn't have been too impressed if that was my first time. It's been ages since I was more into the scene and was able to buy direct from distributor with access to the best stuff, but it was a different as you could possibly imagine...

to tell you the truth. you cant compare rolling to coke. rolling is a thousand times better than coke. coke doesnt really get me high. it just gets me craked out and really anxious all night and doesnt allow me to sleep. now aht good about that? dnt do coke its a dumb habit.

I completely relate to your experiences with coke. It makes me feel really anxious, almost scared/paranoid. Last time I did it before work and had to leave immediately, walked 4 miles home and just alternated between sweating and needing to blanket myself. Coke sucks.

I completely relate to your experiences with coke. It makes me feel really anxious, almost scared/paranoid. Last time I did it before work and had to leave immediately, walked 4 miles home and just alternated between sweating and needing to blanket myself. Coke sucks.

you obviously had bad coke. as i've said before if you dont have access to good coke (and if its good i guarantee you'll love it, cuz i dont think anyone doesnt like good, proper coke) do a search and check out the cocaine purification thread so you know how coke is supposed to feel.

I know this thread is old, but since I googled some stuff and this showed up, I felt like sharing my experience.

You said you didn't like the first time. This is normal, the 1st time I sniffed cocaine I didn't feel "the effect", I mean, you don't know what to expect so, you don't know what you'll feel.

If you have a good coke, you will definetely feel something, euphoria, talkness, more energy, you don't feel tired anymore, if you are drunk, this is gonna go away fast...

I live in Brazil, here is easy to get good coke (and it's also easy to get crap), but when you do get the great stuff, you will definetely feel it's effects.

I'm 30 now, the first time a tried it was when I was 19, back then I was a great coke head, I couldn't go out at night without it... But this was an adolescent head, thanx got I ddnt become a massive addict.

I always used a lot of drugs, but I always knew my limits and I never got caught.

Lately I've been sniffing some coke like, 1x a month, and only with a friend who has a good contact.

I can confess that nowadays the coke is better than before, good coke should give you:

Feeling of great energy
Take away drunkness (that is the main use I have for it nowadays, I like to sniff a line to get back to "normal" when I'm getting too drunk
Impotency is classic, It always happened to me. While the women go crazy to have sex, men just can't get it up. I mean, you can, but it takes a lot of effort and blowjob.

Good coke doesn't fuck up your nose, you don't need nose drops

good coke allows you to sleep, you wake up very nice the other day no hang over. Mixed coke tend to leave you awake for several hours and lead to depression, I lost count of times when I got home and took hours to sleep, heart pounding on chest (you think it's good coke but in fact it's a lot of amphetamines).

I know my limits and I know how to use drugs safely, even when I abuse.

I have a lof of friend who became slave of the drugs, so beware. You don't wanna embarasse yourself and your relatives by going to rehab.

Exactly why I have no desire to try cocaine.
Honestly, I used to love uppers. Adderall was my drug of choice before discovering MDMA. Then I dipped my toes into MDMA and fell in love with it. I don't do it as much anymore because its just 'too much' for me if you know what I mean.
Used to do it like 3-4 times a week. Tolerance got ridiculous to where I was doing a gram of MDMA at the end of my binges. So I decided to stop doing it, now I use it maybe 3 times a year. Stick to MDMA, don't give into the hype of cocaine.

Good cocaine, IE buttery color, soft and cake like not rocky with irradencent fishscale like interior when broken from the perverbial brick is a thing of beauty.

ANd trust me I have seen the reaal butter, straight up not stepped on Columbian quality stuff. Butter is quite interesting, as one can gain far more control over the experience then on a pill like MDMA. It can be quite pleasent to snort and it can generate an intense sexual pull. Experimenting with sex and coke can be quite eye opening. Doing a rail right as you are about to cum can make you feel well ... better then I can explain in words. This is true for both men and women, as I have indeed paused durring intercourse to make some lines to extend the experience and intensify it as well. One does have to find a ballance though doing too much can make an erection dissapear for a bit.

Being 20 something having lots of money and enjoying good drugs somehow leads one to Coke.... and strip clubs, where one can easily pull a hot stripper girl for a night by flashing some coke and a nice sports car.... I had a BMW 850, and often times a decent sample bag on me when I went out... with the promise of more back at my house.... I had many fun nights

It will eventually plateau though, esspecaily if all you are doing is snorting it, at which point you will graduate to freebase. This is where I took it and then I stopped. I refused to ever mainline anything.

The coke high is as euphoric as E, but all about self. Very sexual and hedonistic, whereas E seems to be more about relationships. But good coke is..yeah.

Coke is weird for me. I'll do it but I don't really do it cause the effects are meh. I look completely normal, act normal, etc. When I do large quantities, it does wake me up and make me feel good, but I don't achieve the SUPERMAN effects. I get good stuff too that's not cut with meth. I know cause I can eat perfectly fine while on coke. After 30 minutes I just return to normal. I don't get that come down. The most I do is start yawning. It affects everyone differently I noticed. But for me I don't get that super exited feeling. It's just meh I'm high and awake.

i find coke to me "meh, not that great" too, but not because it isn't intense or euphoric, but because it isn't fun. the few times i had good coke i felt energized, relaxed, euphoric, super-competent, arrogant, like a rockstar, but simply feeling good isn't enough imho. coke is a totally serious drug. i've never laughed while on it or seen anyone on coke laugh.
i'll take amphetamine over coke (and mdma over amphetamine) any day.

good cocaine should kill all anxiety and fears, make u chatty, more outgoing,m and yes it graduates to freebase esp. in strip clubs, pull white bag out, talk to one, take them to ur place, uh oh she pulls out a stem takes a blast, and takes her shirt off , then welcome to crack..cocaine u gotta know ur limits

good coke will seem very different but you need to have enough .

with MDMA there is a point were unless you take enough you dont really come up. coke is the same. its very bland until you take enough and then it becomes like an ego inflating orgasm.

it is orgasmic in high quantities. its was probably shit coke and cokehead was probably giving you very little so he could hog it. my guess.

first time i did good coke i was over the moon and i was hungover that day but i felt AMAZING. previous time with stepped on shit was lame

it is the quality of the product

Last edited: