• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine: Anyone still finishe what they have even if it's not good stuff?

Stringer_Bell

Bluelighter
Got a gram from different source than usual. Not great stuff I think. Quite speedy and unpleasant. Little euphoria. Just feel jittery with a fast heart rate.

Yet........ I am still doing the damn stuff. Have about 0.75g left. It's doing nothing for me and I should just flush it but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Anyone else experience this (i.e. finish off their coke even when it's not making them feel good at all)?

I did it once with something that should have been black tar, but was something else... Almost went to ER I felt like such shit.

I recommend toss it before you possibly toss your life away.... Sounds like it is all speed anyways.

I did it once with something that should have been black tar, but was something else... Almost went to ER I felt like such shit.

I recommend toss it before you possibly toss your life away.... Sounds like it is all speed anyways.

Thanks man, I think I'm going to do that.

Flush it. There's no point to risk side effects/health problems on a substance that is not giving you anything of value.

I thought I'd update in the interests of honestly. I've kept going all night. From starting with a gram I'm down to 0.2g. Really haven't got much out of it at all. I like racking the lines and inhaling the stuff but no real euphoric effects.

Clearly this is stupid behaviour but I don't think I'll be able to flush it or leave it. Clearly I have a problem (I do 0.5-1g once every 10 days on average). Need to get help I think.

Thanks and sorry for not following the very sound advice above.

I thought this would be common knowledge amongst cocaine users.

Even bad quality product has still a lot of reinforcing properties. The reinforcing mechanism is mostly mediated via dopamine reuptake inhibition

I'd say flush it as well. One of my friends boyfriend ended up beating the living hell out of one guy because he tried selling us adderall mixed with dry wall as coke once. You never really know what you're getting