• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and Xanax repetitively all night

Fire1

Greenlighter
8)Hi let me start off by saying I take Xanax for panic attacks and I always over think stuff. The only way I can enjoy coke is start off with 1mg of Xanax to ease my distress, then I can enjoy a few lines. Problem is the coke takes over and the benzo wears out so I have to take maybe another 1mg or half mg Xanax again to do some more coke. Last night I did this repetitively several times. I wonder if it does any serious harm to me ? Also I just want to add that without the benzo, if I take the coke by it self I can't enjoy it all I feel is my heart beat and it worries me and it makes it beat even faster so that's why the Xanax really works wonder for me. Thanks guys

I do this all the time, and have been for years! I have never run into any sort of problems, but I have a very high tolerance to benzos.. I take klonopin, when ever I do coke.. I have extremely bad anxiety as well, and even without the coke I worry about things that aren't even there to worry about.. its terrible, without my klonopin.. with it I am a different person, and feel so much better, like I don't have a worry in the world, I mean if there is something to worry about, even with my meds I still will worry, but its not nearly as bad as it would be without them..

Anyways, yeah, I hate coke without benzos to mix with it.. I wont even do it, without something like my klonopin I am prescribed.. I get wayyyy to paranoid, and just feel like shit the whole time, while if i take benzos, low doses in between lines or hits, when i smoke it, or shots when i shoot it, i am just fine.. not to tweaky, but just euphoric.. Weed also makes it much better, to do coke. I have to say, one of the best feelings ever is weed, coke/crack, and a benzo of your choice, mine being kpins, valiums, and the occasional Xanax.. i used to do coke and Xanax together all the time, before i was prescribed klonopin.. then i just figured, since the kpins work so great, why bother?

So, i think you are okay, as long as you know your limitations with both drugs.. That's how i am with it, if i don't overdo it with either coke or benzos, i feel awesome, throw some weed or THC in the mix and i am absolutely ecstatic, and some MDMA with weed, kpin, and coke... wheeeew! that is one hell of a fun ride! But, a bit more dangerous, than just weed, benzos, and coke.. but i will say, that's possibly one of the best experiences i have ever had! mixing mdma with the other 3 drugs i mentioned, absolutely incredible. Not telling every one on BL to go do it, just stating my experience.

I do this all the time, and have been for years! I have never run into any sort of problems, but I have a very high tolerance to benzos.. I take klonopin, when ever I do coke.. I have extremely bad anxiety as well, and even without the coke I worry about things that aren't even there to worry about.. its terrible, without my klonopin.. with it I am a different person, and feel so much better, like I don't have a worry in the world, I mean if there is something to worry about, even with my meds I still will worry, but its not nearly as bad as it would be without them..

Anyways, yeah, I hate coke without benzos to mix with it.. I wont even do it, without something like my klonopin I am prescribed.. I get wayyyy to paranoid, and just feel like shit the whole time, while if i take benzos, low doses in between lines or hits, when i smoke it, or shots when i shoot it, i am just fine.. not to tweaky, but just euphoric.. Weed also makes it much better, to do coke. I have to say, one of the best feelings ever is weed, coke/crack, and a benzo of your choice, mine being kpins, valiums, and the occasional Xanax.. i used to do coke and Xanax together all the time, before i was prescribed klonopin.. then i just figured, since the kpins work so great, why bother?

So, i think you are okay, as long as you know your limitations with both drugs.. That's how i am with it, if i don't overdo it with either coke or benzos, i feel awesome, throw some weed or THC in the mix and i am absolutely ecstatic, and some MDMA with weed, kpin, and coke... wheeeew! that is one hell of a fun ride! But, a bit more dangerous, than just weed, benzos, and coke.. but i will say, that's possibly one of the best experiences i have ever had! mixing mdma with the other 3 drugs i mentioned, absolutely incredible. Not telling every one on BL to go do it, just stating my experience.

Thank you very much I thought I was the only weird one in the world doing this. It always made me feel like why am I doing coke if it paranoids me and need another substance to cover it and make it better, makes me feel like some weird addict! Thanks for your input makes me feel so much better and probably less guilt the next time I'm doing it.