• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine and water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
Hey so probably a bit of a noob question but was wondering if coke gets wet is it ruined? When it dried out it looked a clearish white dried out paste if that makes any sense. it was brittle but it wasn't nearly as vibrant white as it was before and didn't really seem to shimmer. Does it change the chemical make up or something or is it still usuable?

this was a little while ago so I don't have it because I threw it out but it just occured that I never even tried gumming a little.

any thuoghts?

If cocaine gets wet, it does degrade over time into benzoylecgonine (which is the inactive compound your body makes when it degrades cocaine). The thing is, BZE is still an active anesthetic, but it's not a stimulant.

As a rule of thumb, if you store cocaine wet or in a humid environment, it can go from high purity shit to less than 30% over just a day.

Still, it wouldn't have hurt to keep it and do gummers anyway :p

Also let's not turn this intoo a facepalm image macro thread, it doesn't help anyone.

Last edited:
Thanks, sekio. I'm sure you ninja edited some general idiocy in the post above mine, so thanks for still having my back. Also, in you came and shone rays of pharmacology and chemistry down upon us. Still awesome as ever.

You could have drink it right away for an effect that equals ~60% of snorting and ~30% shooting, but last longer and more drawn out and takes 45min to hit. Or you could have snorted it with decreased irritation of the nasal and pharyngeal lining of your nose and throat than powder.

If cocaine gets wet, it does degrade over time into benzoylecgonine (which is the inactive compound your body makes when it degrades cocaine). The thing is, BZE is still an active anesthetic, but it's not a stimulant.

As a rule of thumb, if you store cocaine wet or in a humid environment, it can go from high purity shit to less than 30% over just a day.

Still, it wouldn't have hurt to keep it and do gummers anyway :p

Also let's not turn this intoo a facepalm image macro thread, it doesn't help anyone.

This.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.