• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine and urbanol

cocabenzo

Greenlighter
I am a regular cocaine user and often go on binges that over last over a week to 10 days - during these binges i will use 3-4 grams a day (around 6 grams a day on the weekends) sometimes starting from as early as 10am, most night i will get 4-5 of restless sleep but there are times that do not sleep at all. I am 42 in good shape and very fit fit and active most if the time.

I do at times get anxiety from, especially during the day. Xanax helps to take the edge, i use up to 3 x 1mg tabs a day off but i find Xanax make me too drowsy. I recently started using Urbanol 10g and i find it keeps the euphoria goig but the jittery body anxiitey and paranoia.

I recently decided to crush 2.5 X 1o mg urban (clobazam) into 2 grams of hif grade cocaine and I am finding that is working very well and i can keep going for hours without any negative side effects.

Does anyone have an opinions to experience on this

Last edited:
I don?t think this a very good idea. If you are binging on your mixed coke and benzos you could accidentally take too much and end up blacking out in the middle of a coke binge, i can?t imagine that ending well. Just take the benzo separately from your coke so you know exactly how much you?re dosing.

I was wondering, why crush, Urbanol is a capsule where I get it and it can just be opened.