• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and fentanyl

not2quick

Bluelighter
I never understood why someone would cut their coke with fent, but it seems to happen often. My brother had a good buddy die from it a few years ago and read in the news how a few celebrities died recently. Real shitty that you could be a non frequent responsible user and still get taken out.

My question is besides testing your blow are there any tips to take when first getting a bag? Small samples at first then look for signs? Is coke/fent usually subtle cuts and it gets you at the end of the night, or that first line drops you dead?

Anyone have any experience with coke cut with fent?

I've never had coke cut with fent, but a few people in my area have died from it in the last few years, so I know it's there. Honestly, coke is such shitty quality where I'm at that I just haven't bothered with it in years. Premium price for bottom shelf shit is not my jam.

With one of the people I know that died in recent years, he was found with about half a gram of coke left in a small baggie on his nightstand. Knowing him, that baggie started as a gram and was all he'd picked up for the night. He wasn't one to go on big benders.

Besides testing your product, then abstinence is a safe bet. I'm not sure about where you are, but everywhere I know of has shit quality coke these days, so you may as well save the money and the risk and get something a little more worthwhile.

I've never had coke cut with fent, but a few people in my area have died from it in the last few years, so I know it's there. Honestly, coke is such shitty quality where I'm at that I just haven't bothered with it in years. Premium price for bottom shelf shit is not my jam.

With one of the people I know that died in recent years, he was found with about half a gram of coke left in a small baggie on his nightstand. Knowing him, that baggie started as a gram and was all he'd picked up for the night. He wasn't one to go on big benders.

Besides testing your product, then abstinence is a safe bet. I'm not sure about where you are, but everywhere I know of has shit quality coke these days, so you may as well save the money and the risk and get something a little more worthwhile.
Yeah I'm from St. Louis and the coke is not the best. It's gotten better over the last few years though. I typically get from same person 3x year. It just freaks me out that a casual user could potentially kill themselves by doing a non lethal amount of cocaine.

There's a reasonable theory that trace amounts of fentanyl end up in cocaine because of sloppy cutting practices by distributors. Sure, that makes sense. BUT I seriously doubt that tiny smidgens of cross-contanimation would result in fatal overdoses. So apparently some unscrupulous drug dealers are deliberately adding fent to coke. But why?

I've asked this elsewhere on BL and haven't gotten a satisfactory answer. I can understand cutting H with fent (I don't approve of it, but I understand it), but coke? Not only are opioids and stimulants entirely different types of drugs, but fentanyl (at least from my experience) is a particularly depressing opioid. Very much a nod inducer.

If I got coke that made me sleepy, I'd be pissed off. If I knew the dealer I'd demand a refund. So cutting coke with fent is downright idiotic. It makes zero business sense, no matter how unscrupulous one is.

So what gives?

That makes sense. Especially if said dealer also sold H and had excess fentalouges lying around.
He might think if it makes it more addictive hell make more money. Sadly he just permanently lost some customers.

DNM = dark net markets

From my experience its usually 100% an accident.

I use test strips and so does my connect but they only sell party drugs like mdma and psychedelics. My community does not involve opiates.

In almost 2 years I have never gotten contaminated stuff

I have had friends I went to school with back in the day OD on blow from dealers with opiates. some residual dust on a scale can kill and if you have a dealer who sellls both its so easy especially considering most dealers who sell blues/heroin use too. One night with a nod can easily contribute to negligence.

It is a small hassle but worth it in the end.

Totally got laid out one time from irresponsible use of coke cut with fent and I even live in a relatively small town. Got sick/Feverish instantly, had the spins and had to lay down. Never expected that! But I'm also getting old so i had NO CLUE that this might end up in my coke. 3/10 Bad time would not reccomend lol

Edit: Spelling*

This why I ALWAYS watch or know someone who’s taken the drugs before me. This is a habit that was instilled in me from the old days of shitty quality MDMA and LSD during the late 00 drought. I’d often sit there and ask whoever a bunch of leading questions regarding whatever I was buying. Back then it was much harder to figure out, nowadays it’s much easier. That said, it doesn’t help anyone around me who’s trying these drugs before me.

I’m pretty damn familiar with fent and can safely say I’ve never gotten it in anything but a single batch of dope one time.

I could possibly see scale contamination being the culprit for at least some of these cases. But probably not all. I’m still in the camp that much of this is possibly intentional.

-GC