• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and Codeine

jolder

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any experience of using Cocaine and Codeine together? Likely effects and suggested doses? I assume it would be a mild speedball with codeine? Thanks.

Are you planning on taking both orally? I think that's the only way to take coedine, do not try to take Iv like a normal speedball

First, gotta make sure you have a tolerance. Two, if you take too much codeine, it may mask the cocaine and wear off quicker, leaving you possibly to high on cocaine. I would do SMALL doses of each to see how it effects you. As above poster said, don't IV codeine. That could hurt you.

Are you planning on taking both orally? I think that's the only way to take coedine, do not try to take Iv like a normal speedball

Codeine orally and first then as the Codeine hits, Cocaine up the nose. Never taken both together before but have taken them individually. Would 90-120mg of codeine and 0.5g of high quality C be a good mix? What should I expect? Does the Codeine just smooth out the nerves or intensify the high? Any dangers with this mix?

Last edited:
^It's not great for your heart and it's easier to OD, but your codeine dosage is reasonable. If you have high quality cocaine 100-200mg should be enough

^It's not great for your heart and it's easier to OD, but your codeine dosage is reasonable. If you have high quality cocaine 100-200mg should be enough

So then is it actually worth mixing the two at all? Does it make the coke high better or not?