• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine and clarithromycin

Ol398

Greenlighter
Does anyone know if it is safe to take cocaine when taking the antibiotic clarithromycin? Seen some info about avoiding with mdma and ket but nothing about cocaine.

Also anything about nitrous oxide? I assume this wouldn’t be an issue

generally cocaine isn't the greatest to use while on a course of antibiotics and it can speed up all your systems throwing it out of whack and possibly not allowing it to perform its function what are you on the clarithromycin for if you don't mind me asking?
have you considered saving the coke for after the round of biotics is over?
also for the oxide, i would only think the coke would actually lessen the effects of the oxide, but it'd still be pretty fun forsure

Just mild tonsilitis, I was prescribed it due to me going on holiday the day after becoming ill

Just mild tonsilitis, I was prescribed it due to me going on holiday the day after becoming ill
erf, unless you're banging the coke i wouldn't really risk it if you still are suffering symptoms of the tonsilitis banging wouldn't go near the tonsils so the only risk is the coke fucking with how the biotics will run their course but i doubt you'll be on a week long bender so i think it'd be fine but if you feel the tonsilitis acting up again well, you know that the coke fucked up the biotics from fully running their course and ridding you of the issue to begin with

i had to edit my reply because im extremely sleep deprived right now which i do apologize for, i try to be as informative as i can first go around, you can feed me to the wolves later

Cardiac[edit]
In February 2018, the FDA issued a Safety Communication warning with respect to an increased risk for heart problems or death with the use of clarithromycin, and has recommended that alternative antibiotics be considered in those with heart disease.[10]
upon reading this little bugger, id say wait till the biotics are over.

Also, cocaine itself will aggravate tonsilitis, regardless of the antibiotic, if you snort it.

In light of the above, too... cocaine is already very hard on your heart. if the antibiotic you're on also is, please don't combine them.