• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine and alcohol

district9

Bluelighter
Used to enjoy blow while having a few drinks. But now it seems they both cancel each other out. One is a upper and the other (alcohol) is a downer. It's better to just do blow at home for recreational purposes and also to call up old friends and chat. But when I go out, just have drinks without any blow.

Any thoughts...???

Wouldn't call Alcohol a downer as it tecnically keeps me awake.

But Cocaine is a shitty drug, more then most stim's, and needs a add on to be a bit enjoyable. For a downer to sleep on Benzo's are way better booze makes it in actuality worse. The effects of coke.

I’d stick to what you’re enjoying the most here anyway as you’re actually taking the lesser risk by using them separately. The cocaethylene created in the liver once cocaine and alcohol are mixed adds some extra risk to using either alone. Particularly people who both drink and use coke are susceptible to cardiac issues.

Cocaethylene isn’t nearly as bad as many who follow this logic would lead you to believe, it’s less cardio toxic than cocaine itself. But as an addition to the two drugs already present with the cocaine and alcohol, it’s more than some people can take. People do die.

What seems like a suitable match when the doses are watched carefully. GHB and Cocaine.

The duration of both is about the same. And the GHB would serve the same purpose as Ethanol. But I think would actually outperform Alcohol. And no extra toxicity or metabolite's formed.

But getting the dosing right is the biggest negative about G. especially when combined with upper's.