• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and alcohol few days in a row

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hi. Im far from a heavy cocaine user. Use maybe 6/7 times a year. Just dont get the attraction. Anyway im going ibiza soon. Ive only ever used maybe .3/.4 a night max. Just wondering if i use like 3 days in a row there for example. How quickly does tolerance build? So like use go to sleep then use again following night? And also will the comedown be worse the more days i use? And how quickly will tolerance develop.

Also will use effect MDMA high. Dont think ill be using on same night but say night 1 i use mdma. Next night use cocaine, will that effect my tolerance?

Cheers guys x

Don't to it now but know a dude ;) that did half g C, a point of mdma and nearly bottle of vodka every night on a month trip to mexico when younger. All decent product. As long as u don't fiend and end up on a 24h binge you'll be fine. You might end up sleeping all day then waking up and going straight out though lol but imo as long as you have the willpower to stop at 6am. You'll be right as rain by 8pm next day. Shame to miss the sun though?

You won't really notice the tolerance in that environment tbh, especially with something that makes you want more and more anyway.

Don't to it now but know a dude ;) that did half g C, a point of mdma and nearly bottle of vodka every night on a month trip to mexico when younger. All decent product. As long as u don't fiend and end up on a 24h binge you'll be fine. You might end up sleeping all day then waking up and going straight out though lol but imo as long as you have the willpower to stop at 6am. You'll be right as rain by 8pm next day. Shame to miss the sun though?
I'm sure this is sound Advice but this guy went to Ibiza last year do you realise?