• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and Adderall, cocaine and weed

Holly.3

Bluelighter
How safe is it to do four to six lines of cocaine over three to four hour time span and when the high starts to wear off from your last line you take a 20mg (or half, 10 mg) Adderall? How will the adderal affect the high from the cocaine and vice versa will the cocaine affect the height of the adderal in a negative results? What are the risks with taking a 10 or 20 mg Adderall after doing four to six lines over three to four hour time span?

I know a lot of people will smoke weed after doing three or four lines of cocaine. And I've read a lot of mixed thoughts about cocaine and weed. Some say the weed will have a negative effect on the cocaine not making a cocaine High as good and others say that makes the cocaine High better and the weed High is better as well. Is there legit research stating that marijuana intensifies the cocaine High or is it more based on just what works for you in the sense that some people like it and say it has a positive effect While others say they don't care for doing the two together because the good effects aren't as strong.

How safe is doing four or five lines in a couple of hours and then smoking a joint or taking a few hits off of a bong? I haven't seen much research that explains how much greater your risk of cardiac arrest, stroke, seizure, heart attack is when cocaine and marijuana are combined compared to cocaine alone.

Does cocaine and Adderall or cocaine and marijuana together produce risky side effects in the same way that cocaine and alcohol together produce cocaethylene which is by far much more toxic to the body then cocaine alone?

I know that cocaethylene put you at a much greater risk for a longerperiod Of time for cardiac arrest, seizure, stroke, heart attack and liver damage than cocaine alone, but cocaethylene at the same time makes the cocaine High much more intense. A lot of people who know all the risks of cocaethylene will still do cocaine and drink at the same time because the more intense High outweighs greater risk that comes along with cocaethylene.

Just wondering what the effects Adderall have on cocaine and what kind of risks come with it. And the same thing with cocaine and marijuana, what are the effects marijuana has and what are the risks of combining cocaine and marijuana.

Honestly, doing 3-4 lines of coke over 3-4 hours is not "a lot" of cocaine.

I think after 3-4 hours you should be fine in taking an adderall, and especially fine smoking weed. The only real concern, if one at all, is mixing the two uppers, as the overdose symptoms overlap and potentiate each other. But again, after 3-4 hours, and just popping a 20mg addy you'll survive.

Your blood pressure will still be very high after the cocaine, aderall will increase it even further, this puts you at risk of arrythmias, stroke, heart attack acutely, but your risk is still much lower than someone who simply does more cocaine. Weed can cause severe anxiety with cocaine for some people but it is safer than aderall, you would have to try it for yourself to see how you react.