Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine along with MDMA?

DaveMeister

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone,

So this is my first post and I'm here as I've got a few questions...

So let me tell you how my night went:

Between 11:30pm and 02:00am me and my friend took
around 0.75g of Cocaine each.

When the shit finished and my mate went to sleep I was
acctually supossed to go home when my other mate called
me asking if I'd drop by as he's got 'something nice' , at
first I thought it was gonna be Cocaine again so I headed
his way but to my surprise he had around 0.5g of Crystal
MDMA. I wasn't sure if its ok to mix as it was my first time
attempting to do so, in that case I did my research and decided
to give it a shot.

Between 02:15am and 07:00am we took 4 lines each, to
my surprise after the 2nd line I felt it starting to work, and
by the 4th I decided it was enough as I was feeling pretty damn
fantastic... NOTE that I took really small lines of the MDMA, so I'm
guessing I took more less about 0.1g which is still a small dose.

Now to my problem, I got home after 8am and literally could not
fall asleep, I'm pretty used to sleep deprivation after taking these
kind of drugs but the thing is that there is a Birthday Party happening
today and I've got about 0.4g of Molly which I'm planning to take with
my friend tonight.

But will it be fine for me? I wouldn't ask if I actually had some sleep but
I did not, however I feel fine, the cocaine has stopped working since like
5am and I can still only feel the molly at the slightest level.

I will try my best to take some nap before the party but I will be there in
about 7 hours and need to leave for my 2 hour work shift at 5pm so the
chances of me falling asleep are pretty slim, hence I'm writing.

All I want to know is if I will be allright, I know its more risky, but I'm not
planning to eat a gram of molly and drink litres of alcohol. I just simply want
to take about 0.3g max throughout the party and I will NOT be mixing it with
alcohol or any other drug.

So in conclusion:

It will be 18 Hours after last taking Cocaine and about 14 Hours after last taking molly when
it comes down to the party and I will want to hit the molly again.

Like I said I wouldn't be asking about it If I had some sleep, but I didn't so If I decide to take
more molly tonight but in small doses and If I made sure that I'm always properly hydrated etc
would it be such a big problem?

Cheers for any help, thoughts or tips;)

P.S. I will try my best to get any amount of sleep, but just in case I don't I need to know ;)

not to sound rude but i feel you know the awnser secretly..

Everyone here is going to tell you staying up 2 days doing mdma each night is a bad idea.

The general rule is waiting a month between rolls and strongly advise not to take mdma 2 days in a row. ESPECIALLY considering you didnt even sleep last night and took coke

Even if everyone says no you will still do it. I used to boot the arse out of pills and Crystal when I was younger and I got to the stage were I could drop 5 pills or a half g of crystal and hardly feel it. even if I took it now I would not get that proper loved up effect just be a stimmed mess. 5htp and DLPA worked for a while to help m e recover but i just went straight back to it again. I wish I had listened so that I could enjoy that feeling for years to come. I doubt I will ever get the magic back even with a 7 year break and the finest Crystal I was no more than chatty and stimmed up.

save coke for the comedown. doing coke before or during rolling will dampen your roll big time, therefore wasting the MDMAzing. ive tried the combo so i know everytime it kills the roll so save it when you comedown so you can turn yourself back up. coke will not enhance or bring back your roll, just something you can do after

These two kinda neutralize one another. Seems odd because there are parts of each high that seem to mimic one another. Cocaine is a rush, MDMA is a roll, and in many ways experiences seem to bear simmilairities.... emotionally physically.

But chemically they work in opposition, and our perception is not reality,

Coke will give you focus, stimulate your ego, generate a social game, and interact well with liquor. Makes for a fun night sexually ONE NIGHT STANDS , gives the user an ability to redoes, and eventually plateau and then the eventual crash.... where you wind up in your shower, trying to clear your sinuses, oddly desireing to CLean yourself and surroundings.

E will give you a social game, create a sense of focus, generates empathy which creates a different social game, DOES NOT INTERACT WELL WITH LIQUOR. Makes for a fun night sexually WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL LOVER, some ability to redose, and yes if you go overboard you can plateau, but it is more of a peak... akin to something psychedelic rather then stimulant