• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Allergy?

Evso

Greenlighter
Are their cocaine allergies???? SWM has been a casual user for 25 years, 1.5 grams twice a month, more in the summer. SWM lives in Vancouver Canada where free drug testing is available. Whenever SWM buys an ounce SWM has it tested and it always comes back with "no cuts or adulterants present' About a year ago after about .5 gram SWM's uvula would feel like it was coated with phlem, and SWM could spend up to an hour to clear it. Mouth wash and drinking water loosen it up and speed up the process. This has gotten progressively worse, and now SWM gets this reaction after 2 lines. It was very frustrating, and last night SWM thought SWM would try hooping it. It was all good, until after about .5 gram same thing!!!!! Its a long trip from SWM's ass to SWM's throat!!!! Anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this, SWM has searched the web for hours and found nothing

could it be just result of snorting coke?
I mean, your symptoms are so specific and short-lived that I doubt allergy but, uh, powders or crystals just do stuff when they get to airways. Ketamine is bitch for me in that regard
Not sure why you then have it now but not then, if it is not allergy

could it be just result of snorting coke?
I mean, your symptoms are so specific and short-lived that I doubt allergy but, uh, powders or crystals just do stuff when they get to airways. Ketamine is bitch for me in that regard
Not sure why you then have it now but not then, if it is not allergy
that's what I thought, until I got the same reaction hooping it

Like a lump in the back of your throat when your terrified?

Cold just be the fight or flight not giving a sh*t how your mouth feels because all that coke adrenaline making your body think it has to get ready to reinact the ending of Scarface not have the perfect moist balanced comfortable mouth for eating like a huge plate of pancakes