• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine after Klonopin

andrek159206

Bluelighter
I TAKE some coke and few beers, the beer ended, i take klonopin and 2 muscular relaxant, but i buy more beers and take with a little bit of coke like 2 hours after take the pills, its safe ? (3 Kpins 2mg i'm' very tolerant)

Whether it’s ‘safe’ or not depends entirely on your tolerance to the drugs involved but in general, no, combining clonazepam, alcohol and muscle relaxants is not safe and that’s without even taking the cocaine into account. Even if you’re tolerant enough for fatal respiratory depression to be unlikely it is still very easy to blackout when combining clonazepam (and other benzodiazepines) with alcohol which can lead to a range of things which I certainly would not describe as safe such as; intoxicated driving, being arrested, jumping into a river and drowning etc etc the possibilities are endless!

Also, what specific drug do you mean when you say muscle relaxants? This combination could be more or less safe depending on what drug you are talking about.

When you are mixing Benzodiazepines with Alcohol, with muscle relaxants with, with Cocaine, the safety issue becomes very difficult to safely advise upon. Benzodiazepines and Alcohol increase each others' effects. Alcohol and Cocaine produce a third psychoactive drug in the body, Cocaethylene. The muscle relaxant, I'm not really sure about, but if it's something like say, Carisoprodol (Soma), then that further complicates things. At this point the only thing that I consider safe is for you to advise yourself. I think we could give you a range of different advice, but it's gonna be really difficult to put our finger on what is truly safe for you. You say you are "highly tolerant" so I'm guess you have experience with most of these things.

I think you should definitely not ingest anything else for a few hours and see how you feel. If you are still having trouble sleeping or something, then you can reassess the situation then.

woooooaaaaah.... WHY ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH THE COCAINE ALONE, shame on you.
Don't take relaxants with booze. the benzos are gonna relax you enough, you don't want to a achieve such a level of intoxication that... you are incapaciatated, becausethen you wake up after a 9 day cocaine/amp/mdma binge covered in morphine and pregabalin

Last edited:
Save the CNS depressants for the Coke come-down. But try not to mix benzos and alcohol even on a Coke come-down, just take the benzo.