• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine advice

TheKingOfDancers

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I have taken cocaine for nights out and general usage (every other weekend etc with a few beers). Tried a couple of dealers stuff and wanted to know how to tell how good the stuff is and what's shite. I usually get pretty pumped from it, but if im having a proper session on the stuff, after 1g I start to numb to the effects (not fully but you get the jist) Takes a while to kick in too on occasions ( 2-3 lines) Someone said this was a warning sign but dont know if thats bull. taste chemically, feel a kick at back of throat, front teeth numb and then general euhoria is what I experience once i get going.

Does anyone have idea on whether this stuffs decent or not, Im paying £80 a g and dont wanna be rinsed for rubbish.

Any help advice on how to tell what is good appreciated!

TIA

this is good. but you probably only get powder, i NEVER buy powder, too easy to step on.IMG_0496[1]coke.JPG

it should 'smell' aha, like a good chemical-y smell. and not burn.

kinda like that freshly painted but not toxic type of chemical distinctivesmell

Yea, distinctive smell for sure. Mine comes more powdery with a few smaller rocks in. Just concerned it might be 80 badly spent but i keep ending up going back for more haha

Yea, distinctive smell for sure. Mine comes more powdery with a few smaller rocks in. Just concerned it might be 80 badly spent but i keep ending up going back for more haha
yeah thats perfectly fine, occasionally i'll get a bag with aliiiitle powder but a bunch of flakes/small rocks.

Make sure you roll your lighter carefully over the bag (so it doesnt explode all over) so you make it as fine as possible if you're snorting the stuff (i smoke my coke) aka crack. wtv i call it coke. the stigma about crack i stupid, its cocaine.

So a general rule the more powder the worse the product?
eeeeeeeeeep i mean, that reaaaaaalllly depends. i think the general rule should be more that you shouldn't only have powder. i suppose one can actually get the best product no matter what, idk if you've ever broken apart a chunk of a brick but think of it like smashing a brick used to make a home, you'll get large chunks, small chunks and flakes aswell as powder, pretty much a mostly-identical end result honestly. but if you make sure to get less of a powder product you're likelier to be happier with your product

Nice one man, thanks for your help. Any more coke related tips i.e what to look out for, do's/dont's. Dont wanna sound a complete noob but we all start somewhere!

it should 'smell' aha, like a good chemical-y smell. and not burn.
I love the smell of a good rock of crystal cathinone.

As for coke tips, same with cathinones, I've found that the less powdery, the better, but if it is powder, the finer and less clumpy, the better.

Make your lines nice and as finely crushed and chopped as you can, don't snort too hard, switch nostils, and think of it like coating the different parts of the inside of your nasal cavity rather than trying to suck a baseball through a straw