• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Cocaine Addiction vs Opis addiction, which one is worse IYO and why?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hellos,
my career as an addict started 18 years ago, first with H (mostly smoked ) then with oxys since I ve moved to Brazil, When I was tired of popping 300 mgs of oxys per day just to feel normal, I ve took a break from opis and decided to give blow a try, I mean, it s not smack, no big deal right ? Wrong, I ve spent months doing blow almost daily . Now with some ups and downs I m trying to get my shit together and I find myself pondering : which of these addictions igt s worse?

I m increasingly convinced that despite the bad rap of opis, blow addiction is worse especially if u happen to have access to affordable cheap coke .

Opis physical w-d are a bitch, but if you plan ahead and have some kratom-loperamide-benzos are beareable , and I m generally too focused on the physical disconfort to have time to think about cravings and shit.
Coke w-d, on the other hand, might be only mental, but they are REAL, at the deepest of my addiction I felt as if I was going insane, as if even performing the most basic activities was impossible without a line ( BS btw, I just had to call the dealer and voilá, my energy was back even while I was waiting for the man) . And there s no kratom, no benzo, this shit comes from nowhere and completely control your mind.....

Effect wise, I also think that blow is worse than opis. With H and with Oxys I was ....myself, a calmer, maybe more apathetic version of myself but I was still good old me
While With blow I ve said and done some out of characer BS that still make me think wtf was wronh with me ? Who was that guy?

Last but not least, with opis generally you just need...opis; while with coke you need booze (big mistake) and or benzos and or a downer .

It s surprising how normalised blow is in Europe, while H users are considered the scum of the earth, while probably ( and at least for me, surely) blow is way more dangerous .
So what do you think: which addiction is worse and why?
Cheers

Last edited:
Coke is more socially acceptable because it has this reputation as the yuppie drug - wealthy business types throwing wild parties. Whereas mention smack and the immediate association is with backstreet junkies. The 'winner' vs the 'loser' drug.

As to how bad ; well on opiates you can fatally overdose, while coke can give you a heart attack or a stroke. Opiates have the added hook of physical dependence, but addiction is a mental thing in either case. I don't think it's possible to categorically state addiction to one of these is worse than the other - too many factors come into play. You can totally wreck yourself on either.