• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

cocaethylene 2-hydroxycocaine and 2-acetoxycocaine

NMDA

Greenlighter
Bonjour à tous il y a 2 jours j'ai récupéré 1 gramme de cocaïne après avoir renseigné sur la cocaïne j'ai trouvé qu'elle avait 3 dérivés intéressants de cocaïne malheureusement il n'y a pas d'informations sur leur synthèse donc je viens sur ce forum pour savoir si une personne a des infos sur la synthèse de ces 3 molécules mentionnées dans le titre, elles ont toutes un pouvoir supérieur à la cocaïne et je sais aussi que le cocaéthylène et métabolisé lorsque l'alcool rencontre la cocaïne dans Que ferait le corps si le coke et l'éthanol étaient mélangés à l'extérieur du corps? Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

this is an english language forum ...

data on the formation of cocaethylene via transesterase enzymes is in the literature, also the relative binding at SERT/NET/DAT monoamine transporters of all 3 of the title compounds are known, I believe 2-hydroxycocaine is actually a trace natural product in erytholyxium sp.?

as for synthesis we cannot provide any specific instructions but in general cocaethylene could be produced by either direct acid catalyzed transesterification with ethanol or even enzymatically, however if you are just drinking alcohol and consuming cocaine, I don't believe conversion is anything close to complete, it is certainly detectable but not the major product

the aromatic ring derivatives (2-xyz-cocaine) would need to be produced via acylation of methylecgonine or its analogs, I don't think there are any reactions that would attack the benzoic acid ring without destroying the tropane or ester parts of the molecule, I suspect that one "direct" pathway would involve Fenton chemistry (iron catalyst + peroxide -> hydroxyl radicals), which are things that are at least transiently present in some parts of plant cells.

Basically, any viable synthesis route for these compounds requires either cocaine itself or parts of the molecule (ex.: ecgonine) which are themselves scheduled in many jurisdictions.

Partial transesterification happens in the body because you've got extremely efficient catalysts called "enzymes"... outside of the body, you've got the problem that cocaine contains two ester groups, so attempting to do a "brute-force" a transesterification by just refluxing it in water-free ethanol and sulfuric acid might result in not just the methyl group being replaced with an ethyl, but you might also get some of the benzoyl groups cleaved off and turned into ethyl benzoate. Hence, what people try is to create mild hydrolysis conditions to only cleave off the methyl group, then convert the resulting carboxylic acid into an acyl chloride (which involves some rather unpleasant chemicals), which can finally react with ethanol to form cocaethylene.

Conversely, making 2-hydroxycocaine would require you to convert your cocaine into methylecgonine (i.e. only cleaving it at the benzoic acid ester), then treating that with salicyl chloride (which is typically made from salicylic acid using some rather nasty chlorinating agents).

Basically, making cocaine analogues is only worth it if you have a fully equipped lab (as in an actual proper chemistry lab with fume hoods and plenty of glassware, not a garage meth lab), knowledge of chemistry, and plenty of cocaine to use as a precursor. And at that point, you might as well ask yourself if you couldn't skip all the dangerous and time-consuming lab-work and expensive lab equipment and just buy even more cocaine.