• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clueless please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

No idea

Hi, I'm just wanting advice on something I found in my step sons room. A spoon with thick foil around it, I had a close look at it and could see like a whitish coloured tiny ball. There were probably a few other marks on the foil. As I'm totally clueless with this I thought I'd ask here I just want to know what we're dealing with if anything at all! Thank you.

The spoon is used for heating up drugs like coke, meth, or heroin. The tiny white cotton ball is a filter for injection.

Mom's! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, am I right? I'm going to close this imminently, as it's really not something that we deal with regularly. Your step-son's drug problem or lack of a drug problem is between you and him. I think you can put two and two together miss, but nobody can identify what drugs your step-son is doing or are in the spoon.

If you are truly concerned for your relative's safety, we'd be more than happy to give you some practical, useful (hopefully) advice regarding his drug use, but this is an evironment that strives to be free from judgment, prejudice or subjective morality.

Status
Not open for further replies.