View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Clubbing on lsd

Daisylover

Greenlighter
I have taken lsd at home several times. I have also taken it once on a beach boardwalk and had lots of fun. No anxiety, wonderful.
Two weeks ago I went to a nightclub and took lsd, started off kinda boring, but turned pretty amazing. By the end of the night, when the club was going very strong, I noticed my heart beating fast. I thought to myself that it's probably because it is hot and I am dancing(even though I didn't actually feel hot) , but the thought spiraled into almost an anxiety attach about overheating and having heart issues.
Then last week I took lsd again at home, for the first hour, I had anxiety about my heart beating too fast like it did at the club. But after one hour, when lsd really hit, I forgot all about the heart worries.

So in two weeks, I am going to the same club again and planning to trip again. I am pretty sure I'll be fine, but does anyone have suggestions on how to reduce my anxiety or "cool down" if I start feeling too hot and my heart beating "too fast" without completely leaving the club?

I don't know of any way of reducing anxiety once you're in the middle of the trip (other than remembering you'll be fine and going with the flow), but some people start with low dose of MDMA to reduce their anxiety before taking LSD.

Out of curiosity, can I ask what's the dose you're using when you're clubbing?

Low dose psych at the club can be incredibly good if you are a native psychonaut. Not suitable for everyone nor everytime, but for years has been my substances of choice to dance throught the people

Yeah I enjoy tripping at scenes like that on 2-400mcg typically. Having 1-2 drinks can loosen you up and make the trip much smoother and less chaotic.

The main thing here though is that LSD won't cause you to overheat so that fear is all irrational. It's not like MDMA.

up to 400 mcg? oh man, you must have a high tolerance, after taking that much I would spend most of the night on the club floor 8(

in public setting 80-120mcg seems to work best for me

So lsd doesn't make you hot or make your heart beat faster? Irrational fear?
I took about 120mcg last time at a club. Perhaps a lower dose is better.

No lol LSD does not significantly influence body temperature or heart rate. It's all in your head. 120mcg is a fairly low dose but play around with it to see what you like

Yeah I enjoy tripping at scenes like that on 2-400mcg typically. Having 1-2 drinks can loosen you up and make the trip much smoother and less chaotic.

The main thing here though is that LSD won't cause you to overheat so that fear is all irrational. It's not like MDMA.

No lol LSD does not significantly influence body temperature or heart rate. It's all in your head. 120mcg is a fairly low dose but play around with it to see what you like

A lot of dark net or dealer-hyped LSD is presented as being much stronger than it really is. For someone who knows for sure how much they're taking, 120ug is certainly too strong for many people for a club setting. My girl tripped recently, it was her first time, and she took 125ug, and had a great trip in the end but quite a bit of anxiety on the come-up, and we were by ourselves out in beautiful nature, basically the least conducive place to get anxiety.

Personally I really enjoy taking psychedelics and dancing/listening to music. Although I think my favorite for that has got to be 3-MeO-PCP, which is a dissociative. It makes you fearless and energetic and you can feel the music really well.

There's no way to fix it, taking LSD at a club is just a bad idea.
I wouldn't say that. I've had a few wild nights at clubs on acid and I wouldn't trade them for the world. You just have to be more careful and dose lower.

Nope, dancing does though. ;)

MDMA actually does raise your body temperature and make your heart beat faster, because it is a stimulant and serotonin releaser. LSD, however, is far safer than MDMA and does not appreciably change your body state. You don't have the have the same concerns you have about MDMA about LSD. :)