club rubber

jrEwing

Bluelighter
Anyone ever go to club Rubber. They have one about once every 2-3 weeks here in So Cal, and sometimes in Vegas. Is this a good place to roll? I looked at their website and in the photos, it looks pretty roll friendly. (www.pimpnho.com). Anyone?

Rubber is the best and most roll friendly club i've ever been to. The older crowd is hella kool, and they don't even check/pat u down. the only drawback is that u need to get in line by 8pm at the latest and u might get in by 10:30pm. definitely worth the wait, unless u gotta take a massive leak. he!

Yeah, rubber is definately roller friendly, & sex friendly & lots of other 'ahem' friendly....it's got a black fly's vibe mixed w/strippers, club kids, & just plain normal....definately an orange county only thing....it's too bad though that it closes @1:45 (peak of everyone's roll) & why doesn't so. cal get better dj's? like more sasha etc.... oh well

Hi, this is Renee, and I am one of the top hard core rubber fans!!! I go everytime to the rubber in orange county and the Vegas one and it is the best! I am very good friends with the promoter who runs all the rubbers. We always try to have a meet up at each of the rubbers. The next orange county one is this Saturday, Jan. 15th, read my post in the meet up forum. If anyone else wants more info on rubber then email me at [email protected] and I will tell you anything you would like to know. Rubber is the best club out there right now, hands down! Talk to you later, Renee

all that i have to say about rubber is you must go or your life will not be complete (!)

one other thing...for anyone who wants to get in without waiting 2+ hours, contact me at [email protected] and you can go in with our group in vip. we are in rubber and ready to roll by 830pm!

Club Rubber is this Saturday (1/15/00). The theme is Red Light District. Dave Aude is normally the resident DJ along with DJ Beej. He is awesome. Unfortunately he won't be there this time but Thomas Michael will be filling in. It's going to be a great party for sure. I recommend that you get in line no later the 8pm or you may not get in.
P.S. For all you guys. They just made a new rule that guys can't wear backpacks due to the fact they caught some idiot upstairs with over a kilo of coke in his bag.
***If any of you are planning on going let's pick a spot to meet. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or we can pick a spot right here on BlueLight...
Peace...
------------------
The music is the drug,
-JeremyD-

Well, it seems unanimous. My g/f and I will definitely go on Saturday. It looks like a pretty sexy club and for me, nothing beats rolling in that environment! We'll have to get a room close by. Walking distance.

hello everyone!!
From what I heard...rubber is one of the best club ever!
I've always contemplated going because its a club and I've never been a club goer!
How is the vibe? Is it like a raver vibe or does everyone look down on u because of what u are and what your wearing?
Well...i guess I will find out this saturday because of my damn curiosity.
Hey mirrorball...can we hook up with u?
smile.gif
smile.gif
I heard about the 2-3hour wait.
Are we organizing a bluelight meetuP?
------------------
kick out the gloom!
kick out the blues!
tear out the pages with all the bad news
pull down the mirrors and pull down the walls
Tear up the stairs and tear up the floors
Its a perfect day to throw back your head and kiss it all goodbye!

jeremy
were meet at my house at around 7. no trac or odie. come on over. if we want to make it the meet up place its cool with me i live about 5 mins away email me at [email protected] if your interested. jeremy i have your tickets and will talk you you tomorrow

i have heard from many of you so far via email...its on! a secondary meetup point, besides the line thing, will be at 915-930 near the speaker when you walk out onto the patio...you cant miss it. see you saturday and get there early!!!

Hey Everybody...
We have an easy meet up spot. At the club they have an outdoor patio. If you don't know where it is ask anyone who works there. When you walk out of the corridor door (leading to the patio area) and look directly to your right, you'll see a speaker sitting in a corner. Let's all try to meet up there like "mirrorballs" said between 9:15pm and 9:30pm. If you're not in the club or too messed up and miss it let's all meet there again at 10:30pm. How's that sound?
P.S. There's a pretty good afterhours in Irvine called Aftershock that lasts until 6am. For more info e-mail me at [email protected] or if you're not too freaky call me at (949) 857-6206.
See you on the dance floor...
------------------
The music is the drug,
-JeremyD-