• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Cloxazolam

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever tried cloxazolam?

For me, the best benzo, excellent vibe. Also, it allows you to work without blackout (in normal doses, of course).

i am looking for similar ones, suggestions?

Welcome to BL :- )

Seeing as it has such a limited market I can't comment on any other benzos that might be similar, hopefully someone comes along soon who does.

Yes, in fact, the market is quite limited. The reason is because the manufacturing of the active principle is expensive and technically difficult. Unfortunately, the cost benefit for pharmaceuticals does not seem to be attractive.

On the other hand and using Alprazolam as a basis for comparison, with Cloxazolam (even when I take it during the morning after breakfast) it is possible to focus on work and it cures all the anxiety and social phobia. I love it because I have a strong weed-induced social phobia and paranoia. Excellent option in situations like presenting a work for large audiences. Conversely, this type of usage would never be possible with Xanax since it clearly decreases the brain capacity

Other positive aspects:

- Synergy with weed. Man, believe me, you can go very high mixing these two. I've noticed special synergy with sativa (especially hash)

- Very good interaction with alcohol. Of course, you should take care of yourself when mixing them, as usual in mixtures benzo-alcohol, it is possible to go out of control. However, instead of blacking out, as in general occurs in mixtures with alprazolam or diazepam, it is like you high on cocaine or mdma (this is just a pictorial analogy obviously) in the sense that the vibe is "fast" and most of the times I got talkative (that's why I like taking it before meetings and presentations).

- WARNING: never mix cloxazelam with psychedelics, MDMA, opiates or stuff like that, high risk of physical damage (including death). Also, it is not effective in decreasing cocaine effects.