• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam

newbenzobuddy

Greenlighter
Hello I just recently received a bottle of .5mg / ml of clonazolam and I have been prescribed clonazepam and have been taking clonazepam. I tried the clonazolam and it seems to be working much better. I've heard horry stories of clonazolam skyrocketting tolerance. The only reason I take benzos is for swallowing issues aka Globus Pharyngeus / Cricopharyngeal spasm. if I take .5mg - 1mg of clonazalam few times a week and then the equivalent does of clonazepam on the rest the week (Doc says 1-2 per day). Will I be okay?

Hello I just recently received a bottle of .5mg / ml of clonazolam and I have been prescribed clonazepam and have been taking clonazepam. I tried the clonazolam and it seems to be working much better. I've heard horry stories of clonazolam skyrocketting tolerance. The only reason I take benzos is for swallowing issues aka Globus Pharyngeus / Cricopharyngeal spasm. if I take .5mg - 1mg of clonazalam few times a week and then the equivalent does of clonazepam on the rest the week (Doc says 1-2 per day). Will I be okay?
IME clonazolam makes for intense blackouts even at .5 mg so if u must take go low :)

IME clonazolam makes for intense blackouts even at .5 mg so if u must take go low :)

thanks for the response. I've only been taking .5mg for about a week so theres no way my tolerance wouldve skyrocketed right since according to equivalency charts .5mg is about 2mg clonazepam which is what Im prescribed.