• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazolam liquid dosing?(I dont know what I bought.

Phase0)))

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

so I ordered a 30mL bottle of clonazolam from a very respected vendor. Now I have never taken it before, but I am well versed in the world of benzos. I currently am prescribed 0.5mg of Klonopin. However I will not be mixing the two, don't worry. I haven't taken any today.

So it should arrive in about an hour or so.(yaaaaaay!!!) I was wondering if anyone knows the proper dosing for the liquid. Is 1 mL equivalent to 0.5mg? I heard that's all I need. Though I do have a bit of a benzo tolerance since I take half a mg of klonopin usually almost every day. (I used to take benzos heavily a couple years ago when I had 3 prescriptions from 3 different doctors),

I don't wanna do dumb shit like end up jacking off in public. I don't know why but that is a big fear of mine.....

Anyways any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you

why not ask your vendor? i usually take 1mg but .5 could be enough if you only take .5mg of kpin

I would but I emailed him so much with other questions about shipping and whatnot so I really didn't want to annoy him anymore since he is a really good dude. All these other reviews on him on reddit says that he always puts free samples of etizolam tablets in the box too, so I might try those first if he included those.

Also did you take the pellets or liquid?

The only way to be sure of the dosage is to ask the vendor. Be careful with this substance though. In some people's experience the amnesiac effects occurs around the same dose that they finally receive the content "benzo high". Just remember, always start low. You can take more but you can't take a dose back. Best of luck!

I don't wanna do dumb shit like end up jacking off in public. I don't know why but that is a big fear of mine.....
Your biggest fear should be consuming an unknown quantity of a drug you ordered by total volume rather than true value. Did you not know how much of the actual drug you are paying for? Like how many mgs of clonazolam are in that 30ml bottle-if you know that then it's basic math. If you don't know that, how in the world did you determine the cost to ensure you weren't getting ripped off? Not to sound rude but anyone who buys drugs, well, that's the most important question-how much of the actual drug and at what price. As the deal is already set do yourself a favor and ask the vendor for the concentration before you do something foolish like guess and OD.

You need to ask your vendor what the mg:ml ratio is. This stuff causes benzo blackout very quickly and I'd recommend starting with 0.1 mg and no more... 0.5 is supposedly equivalent to 2 mg Klonopin, but IMO it's able to create more effect than Klonopin

Clonazolam is highly potent and cause strong sedation and amnesia at oral doses as low as 0.5 mg.

I ran naked through taco Bell parking lot at like 2 in the afternoon in front of a bunch of people. Thought I was dead pretty much. Got it dropped to a disorderly conduct.

Clonazolam is a the only benzo I have ever not wanted to finish the bottle of. Etizolam bottle will be gone in a few days, but CLam is a train compared to that stuff. I usually only take .5 mg, but would STRONGLY recommend you start with a very small dose of like .125 or .25 mg. CLam is active in the extremely small doses so you don't need much and be careful of redosing as the half-life is very long. I never "stash" drugs, if I have it I take it ASAP, but I've been sitting on like 20ish tabs of CLam now for like 2 months and only take them when I just want to relax the ENTIRE day. You most likely will feel the effects the next day if you dose in the afternoon IMO.

Dont start with more than .5 mg. Shit is strong. At least twice as strong as kpins. Used xanax all the time and abused it. C-lam makes xanax look weak imo. I took .5 the first time and looked drunk. Fell asleep browsing my fridge. Wife immediately knew i was fucked up and i dont normally seem drugged on anything. C-lam really makes me too chill. You could be on the verge of losing everything and just go to bed instead of dealing with your problems. I will use it if i know i have nothing to do the next day for sleep. I don't use in public. It was easier for me to stop than xanax but i was kinda over abusing benzos so might not be a fair assessment. Many people say the tolerance built quickly. For me after 2 mo .5 was still more than i needed. .25 was good with a little tolerance. The trick for me was to keep below .5 and take t breaks. I used it for general anxiety for a while but once i started needing it to relax i stopped. You don't need benzos for anxiety. You need to treat the anxiety with knowledge and then the drugs are like taking a break. No drug will fix your life. C-lam might even ruin it.

You should be careful going out on clam. While it can be a very recreational benzo, I have found that by the time you are feeling really good on it you are slurring your words and generally looked way more fucked up than you realize and in comparison to other benzos, not to mention you will be on the very edge of a total blackout. I don't know why, its just really hard to judge how fucked up you seem to the outside oberserver on clam, ime the window from recreational effects, to being smashed, to total blackout is really small on clam compared to say klonopin.