• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam and Flubromazolam

dicklord

Greenlighter
kRHjx.jpg

I ordered 100 of each for research purposes from [no sourcing]

My tolerance skyrocketed on these things on a ridiculous level. I take 1.5mg of Clonazolam down with a Becks and barely feel anything and 0.75mg Flubromazolam down with a Becks and it's pretty much the same case. I know they're not bunk because I feel something but not the euphoria or even the blackouts that many of you psychonauts have reported.

I have 3 Clonazolam and maybe 90 of the Flubromazolam left.

What does Bluelight suggest I do? I love benzos but these just don't cut it :p

Last edited:
taper off with diazepam or diclazepam

or hope rc chemists make something even stroger

taper off with diazepam or diclazepam

or hope rc chemists make something even stroger

The problem is that I don't need to taper because I can just CT for days and not feel a single withdrawal effect...

just sounds like tolerance to me. dont take them too often and your tolerance should drop. maybe try a couple of weeks off, but keep some handy in case withdrawals do kick in.

The problem is that I don't need to taper because I can just CT for days and not feel a single withdrawal effect...

Benzo withdrawal takes some time to start dependent on the half-life.
I also suggest to taper down with a long-acting Benzo and throw these even more addictive Triazolo-RC-Benzos out before things get even more out of hand (for example 0,5mg Clonazolam fucks me up hard and I wouldnt even dare to drink one beer with it), so you have a pretty big problem there.

How long have you been taking Benzos? Because quitting CT could result in life threatening seizures, so seek medical help if you are on them for a longer period of time...