• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam y analogues

Hellen

Greenlighter
Hello, I need help. I need to know the benzo more similar than clonazepam, please.
Thank you very much!!

valium and lorazepam are pretty similar.... but honestly if you are VERY careful, try getting some CLONAZOLAM in pellet or liquid drops form.... just be aware that .5 mgs of this new RC chem version is equal-potent to 2mg of reg clonazepam

The more similar benzos to clonazepam are diazepam and chlorazepate. That two too have a long half life with a body charge and are mainly anxiolytic

valium and lorazepam are pretty similar.... but honestly if you are VERY careful, try getting some CLONAZOLAM in pellet or liquid drops form.... just be aware that .5 mgs of this new RC chem version is equal-potent to 2mg of reg clonazepam
I've been interested in Clonazolam for some time....have extensive experience with just about every benzo on the American (legitimate pharmaceutical) market, but always benefited (medicinally) most off Clonazepam, Diazepam, and Chlordiazepoxide...

Have given thought to RC benzos and thienos, but never followed through with trying anything....hell, I wouldn't even know where to start vendor-wise honestly anyway. But of all the ones to my knowledge on the RC market, clonazolam was the one to catch my interest the most, for aforementioned reasons....I actually got kinda excited when I saw it was coming out haha. I had great success with clonazepam, and I don't suspect the triazalo ring would present an issue considering alprazolam worked OKAY for me.

How would you say it compares?

-PA

I've been interested in Clonazolam for some time....have extensive experience with just about every benzo on the American (legitimate pharmaceutical) market, but always benefited (medicinally) most off Clonazepam, Diazepam, and Chlordiazepoxide...

Have given thought to RC benzos and thienos, but never followed through with trying anything....hell, I wouldn't even know where to start vendor-wise honestly anyway. But of all the ones to my knowledge on the RC market, clonazolam was the one to catch my interest the most, for aforementioned reasons....I actually got kinda excited when I saw it was coming out haha. I had great success with clonazepam, and I don't suspect the triazalo ring would present an issue considering alprazolam worked OKAY for me.

How would you say it compares?

-PA
Clonazolam and Clonazepam are completely different in there effects!

Clonazepam is subtle, yet Clonazolam is anything but.... I've tried countless Benzos.. And I'd say Clonazolam is one of, if not, the most Hardcore. 1mg + with no tolerance, should pretty much disable you.

Clonazolam and Clonazepam are completely different in there effects!

Clonazepam is subtle, yet Clonazolam is anything but.... I've tried countless Benzos.. And I'd say Clonazolam is one of, if not, the most Hardcore. 1mg + with no tolerance, should pretty much disable you.

Hmm do you really actually mean their EFFECTS differ so greatly from one another, or simply their POTENCY? Because potency is an easy one to make appropriate adjustments for....

-PA

I've taken clonazolam on blotters before. Theres not much to say about it other than its a benzo and it works. Its best to get it in controllable dosage like a pill or blotter as opposed to powder. Any other long acting benzo would have similar effects... like diazepam.

Hmm do you really actually mean their EFFECTS differ so greatly from one another, or simply their POTENCY? Because potency is an easy one to make appropriate adjustments for....

-PA

I used to have a disgusting high tolerance to Benzos.. And 1.5MG of Clonazolam nearly knocked me off my feet! The only other Benzo that done that to me was when I first took 15MG of Nimetazepam.

Yeah, I do feel as though the effects of Clonazolam and Clonazepam do differ, not just due to there potency. Clonazepam, I always found very very subtle/mild; even doses of 30-40MG. I find Clonazolam a far far superior sedative/hypnotic which seems to have a decent duration of action, and it is a lot more of a fun/recreational Benzo if there is such a thing..

I was absolutely wounded when the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 came in to effect almost exactly 2 years ago to the day (26/05/2016) Thus banning pretty much anything :( I haven't had Clonazolam since then and would Love some..

Anyway, to answer the original question from 'Hellen'... I would suggest Diazepam, quite long lasting (Especially some of the metabolites) and probably the least brutal of Benzos to withdraw from.

Don't recommend clonazolam is someone looking for something similiar to clonazepam, they are nothing alike.

This question is entirely too vague man. There are a variety of "research chemical" Benzodiazepines available and we really need to know what variable you're even looking to evaluate them upon. If you can be a little bit more specific about what you're looking for, making sure that it is presented in the form of a query that would be considered to be in line with Harm Reduction principles, we will be on it. One thing we definitely don't do and I'm only saying this as I don't want you to preemptively waste your time, is just sit here and endlessly debate either the recreational effects of, or the minutiae concerning the different effects of these Benzodiazepines.