• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam withdrawal?

Hello
I wanted to reach out and ask anyone’s advice i guess I don’t even know how to explain but I’ll try. So I’ve been going through a tramadol withdrawal for about .. well I guess it’s day 11. I am prescribed 120 50 mg tabs a month for pain stuff (sometimes doesn’t touch it because I was prescribed other pain meds as well plus tramadol & then I moved & doctor stuff bla bla .. anyways this is about clonazepam I’m just giving context or whatever …. So anyway I’ll be honest I had super high pain this past month plus but here’s where I fucked up. Yea I had high pain so was taking extra, more than the 4 50 mgs per day but I could of maybe tried to space it out by maybe taking just 2-3 other days plus the other meds I’m prescribed …. However what I did which I’m mad at myself for I should have better handled my situation (maybe more healthy way of handling my situation) anyways I truly apologize for rambling or writing funny I’m having a shaky night ANYWAYS … but this is a crappy time of year & always makes PTSD night mares worse; so in an unhealthy way of not wanting to deal with the night terrors I just stayed awake for dayyyys just popping tramadol & drinking coffee so I didn’t have to fall asleep & have night terrors. So obviously I ran out super early & couldn’t get any other pain meds since I’m prescribed less now so I was like oh no I’m going to withdrawal from the tramadol because I’ve definitely withdrawal from tramadol before & ay.

So to deal with the withdrawals I was taking kratom, clonazepam & xanax & Robaxin for withdrawal but they were still REALLY bad. I’m prescribed 30x 0.5 clonazepam a month & 30 0.5 Xanax (for panic attack & PMDD & ptsd episodes). Every month I try to take either 0.5 mg clonazepam or 1/2 one every night & the Xanax as needed but I’ll be honest every month I take all the Xanax the two weeks before that time of month & just the clonazepam the rest of the month. Im sorry if Im being confusing, im a confused girl sometimes, I’m sorry to anyone that is actually reading through all this & bless you if you even bother to respond because I must be so confusing cause I’m like .. aaaahhh

Okay anyways there’s more to my locaria this month, I was sitting on my bed earlier this month & went to grab a clonazepam off the side of my bed & dropped my water bottle & pill bottle accidentally & spilled some water on some of the clonazepam tabs “ay ay ay no!” So I grabbed them took them out of the bottle & took them & separated them as quick as I could & put them on a paper towel to dry. They were kinda puffed up & some of them you couldn’t see the teva or whatever words/letters that were on them but they were dry by morning. So I went to the pharmacy & showed him the tablets & told him what happened & he just kept smiling ? & then said well they still have the shape & pretty good color so you should be okay & that it was a good idea separating them & putting them on the paper towel probably saved them. I hope he was rite but I don’t know why he was smiling so much & saying probably lol. So for the duration of the tramadol withdrawal I was taking those puffed up ones mostly & the Xanax, kratom ect. So I’m nervous because I ended taking up taking all the xans & then a bunch of clonazepam, I tried to take enough that I could have a have a clon 0.25 every day before my clonazepam refill on the 30th this month so in like seven days. But this passed week a couple of the clonazepam the ones that got more water on them then the others were a little crumbly when I tried breaking those in half so I got frustrated & tried taking the pieces & it was weird because one night the crumbles didn’t do anything so I took more & was all nervous then the next night the crumbles I took I Definitely felt way more so ay. Basically the remainders of these halves that got watered on I’ve been taking one half a day for the last week (some more worn down then others)

I have been off the tramadol 11 days, off the Xanax for about a week. & the remainder of crumbled clonazepam I took last week I messed it up so that I screwed up my plan… so now do not have enough to take the 0.25 a day until the refill on the 30th.

Ay okay, so basically I took a half crumbled 0.25 clon each day the last like 7 days & now after the ones I took last night & today I only have 2 half’s of 0.25 left to make it till the 30th. One that got watered down & one regular. So I’m planning on since I took one today that I’ll wait till 25th or 26th to take one of them & then the other half like 28th or 29th till the refill of clonazepam on the 30th.

Also I get a refill of tramadol available the 26th& I just stopped taking the kratom because my prima sent me some diluadid tabs for over the weekend because she knew I was in pain with all my injury stuff & she wanted to try to help me out.

So my anxiety is high, I’m shaky but also haven’t eaten because I have trouble eating when I’m all stressed out… blazé bla …. so I plan to take the 2 mg diluadid as needed for pain until the tram prescription on the 26th , space out those 2 (well 1 kinda worn down 1 not as much half’s) until the the 30th when I can get new clon refill. I also have some MJ from dispensary. I don’t know if I should take the Robaxin with dilaudid & I also have GABA supplements I ordered & have no idea if that would help or not. From what I read some said no GABA supplement wouldn’t help because it’s absorbed by stomach but doesn’t pass blood brain barrier? or something & others say it does help a little.

Long long crazy confusingness? story short …. I know I will probs go through hell till the 30th clonazepam refill script BUT my main concern is ….. Ay I don’t want to have a seizure because you know they say you gotta be super careful with Benzos. I’m really hoping that I was taking low enough dose to not have seizure but I’m scared.

I guess sleeps not happening, I’m trying to hang in there & not over worry as much as I was when I posted this (hopefully)
The diluadid is helping my pain & my kitty came & was laying on my lap & the frequency of his purrs felt like it helped my anxiety a little bit at least. Gotta love fur babies 💜

my kitty came & was laying on my lap & the frequency of his purrs felt like it helped my anxiety a little bit at least. Gotta love fur babies
I get this.
When I am agog and my kitties come and lay on me (which they love to do) it seems that all is OK in the world and puts me in a comfort zone.
I would suspect the GABA suppliment to do nothing in this situation.
Kpins have long half lives so other than maybe some restlessness from spacing out what is left I doubt that you will seize; however please keep aware of what is going on with your body/mind if you start feeling anything like "zaps" in muscles or nervous twitches please call your primary doctor or visit an emergency room.
Is there another human around if shit goes sideways?
Hope your holidays are safe and free of any serious issues.
<3

The tram wd would worry me moreso than the kpin.
Again; ease be aware of your body and mind changes and seek help sooner than later?
The pharmaisist smirk makes me feel like they thought you were drug seeking and trying to "get over" on him.
Did you save the paper towel you dried the kpins on?

Thank you so much for your responses. Yea it’s just me & my kitties, no people.

I get the tramadol refill on the 26th this Monday & then the clon on the 30th. No I didn’t save the paper towel because I was nervous the cats would get to it. Ay ay ay, I’m in between nervous & not trying to completely freak out about it all.

I should probably try to remember to try to eat & drink. I don’t do that when I have high anxiety. Either way … gracias for your kindness, I appreciate it

Been shaving off slivers here & there off these last half’s of clonazepam with my pill cutter (like its actually doing something, what is wrong with me) & taking them every time I start to feel insane. I have a half of a half left ahhh. I can refill the tramadol tomorrow, hopefully that helps something with anxiety because I’ve been talking the diluadid but I don’t think it’s hitting all the same receptors that the tramadol that I’ve been withdrawing from did

Feliz Navidad 💜

youre gonna be just fine. hang in there. try to relax. things wont always be like this. if shit gets weird, seek medical attention. until then, just chill.

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I just took the last half of a half I had & now going to try to ride this out till the 30th

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I just took the last half of a half I had & now going to try to ride this out till the 30th
if shit gets uncomfortable and theres a kava bar near you, go drink some kava. its good shit, especially when youre withdrawing benzos. you should know that its not gonna fix anything, medically speaking...the issues are there all the same, it will calm you the fuck down for sure though. godspeed.