• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam questions

angel8

Bluelighter
Started taken Clonazepam at night. I suffer from a nerve disorder. This seems to really help. Just curious any really bad side-effects? I’m already on opioids, so as far as dependency, that’s already happening. But I prefer the dependency over the pain of the nerve disorder. I don’t abuse. Just use the amount prescribed or less each day. All meds are prescribed. Also take Tramadol during the day and Percocet at night, but not for sleep. That’s what the Clonazepam is for. Any insight into adding Clonazepam welcome. Thanks!

Opioids and benzos compliment each other and have been prescribed in tandem for ages. Up until a few years ago.

Opioids help with the pain and the benzos relax us enough so that the pain isn't weighing so heavy on our mind.

A few years ago Dr.s started making people pick one or the other ( they couldn't have both ) because people were abusing their scripts and dying. The combo is very dangerous in excess amounts. Thus Dr's making people choose and most chose the opioid.

Luckily you get both and luckily you take in prescribed doses. Taking both ....in only prescribed doses.....is perfectly safe. Obviously we will be a bit more tired when taking both that's why bedtime is a good idea. But stick with your doses and you will be fine. Never increase the benzo past what you are supposed to take.

You're good and should have no worries.

Opioids and benzos compliment each other and have been prescribed in tandem for ages. Up until a few years ago.

Opioids help with the pain and the benzos relax us enough so that the pain isn't weighing so heavy on our mind.

A few years ago Dr.s started making people pick one or the other ( they couldn't have both ) because people were abusing their scripts and dying. The combo is very dangerous in excess amounts. Thus Dr's making people choose and most chose the opioid.

Luckily you get both and luckily you take in prescribed doses. Taking both ....in only prescribed doses.....is perfectly safe. Obviously we will be a bit more tired when taking both that's why bedtime is a good idea. But stick with your doses and you will be fine. Never increase the benzo past what you are supposed to take.

Thank you for the reply. This is good to know. Yes, I keep everything low dose. The hell that is my life without the meds creates a very respectful use of the meds. I’m surprised I get all three, too. But pain management looked at my low dose use and trust me, I guess. I’m not complaining. That’s for sure!

Thank you for the reply. This is good to know. Yes, I keep everything low dose. The hell that is my life without the meds creates a very respectful use of the meds. I’m surprised I get all three, too. But pain management looked at my low dose use and trust me, I guess. I’m not complaining. That’s for sure!
As long as you don't overdo ur prescribed dose everything will be fine. I use clonaz too but let's say I take tad a bit too much... 4-6mg a day or so. How much are u prescribed?

As long as you don't overdo ur prescribed dose everything will be fine. I use clonaz too but let's say I take tad a bit too much... 4-6mg a day or so. How much are u prescribed?
I’m prescribed 1mg. I cut it in half, so I take .5 mgs. Small dose!

Don't follow my steps I have an unlimited supply of em but thst doesn't mean I don't have a problem amd eventually will have to cut down my dose but as of now I'm cool plus I've taking benzos for 10 years, if ure cool with .5 stick to that!

Yes, I’m blessed in that I can take low doses of my meds and they still work. 1 mg of Klonopin and I’m out for 10 hours! Lol

Don't follow my steps I have an unlimited supply of em but thst doesn't mean I don't have a problem amd eventually will have to cut down my dose but as of now I'm cool plus I've taking benzos for 10 years, if ure cool with .5 stick to that!
I get a monthly Rx, but am terrified at the thought of running out. An unlimited supply would be nice. I don't know how to do shit, but pace back and forth, and worry about things out of my control. There's supposed to be RC BZDS that are available, but I don't know how to get them. Crypto, MO, COD, Card? Thanks man!

Started taken Clonazepam at night. I suffer from a nerve disorder. This seems to really help. Just curious any really bad side-effects? I’m already on opioids, so as far as dependency, that’s already happening. But I prefer the dependency over the pain of the nerve disorder. I don’t abuse. Just use the amount prescribed or less each day. All meds are prescribed. Also take Tramadol during the day and Percocet at night, but not for sleep. That’s what the Clonazepam is for. Any insight into adding Clonazepam welcome. Thanks!
Been there with Lorazepam which essentially does the same thing just, quicker than Clonazepam for me. The opioids are are exasperating the pain in my opinion. I know that sounds crazy, but they are both are overloading the CNS to the point that the overload needs the Clo, not the pain. I speak from having 17+ surgeries and at one point the dickhead Doc told me I had ALS! Bottom line is that something like Gabapentin would probably be of more benefit than the pain meds, or at least to decrease the dosage to help you relax. One last note. I get botox for migraines. When I am not amped up on the pks, the shots are MUCH more tolerable than when I used to use them to ease the pain of like 30 shots in a row.

I so don't want to be a dickhead here, but "proper dosages" are a huge misnomer. No such animal exists. If it did then half of the drugs wouldn't be black-labeled or have laundry lists of sides. Best way to minimize sides is ironically, to simple drinks a shit ton of water and stay hydrated because the pain killers will put your body into overdrive. When doing so the metablokism burns right through the water in the body and Every thing is affected despite not being conscious of it happening becsue it will fly under the radar, until it doesn't and bad shit starts to happen.

I get a monthly Rx, but am terrified at the thought of running out. An unlimited supply would be nice. I don't know how to do shit, but pace back and forth, and worry about things out of my control. There's supposed to be RC BZDS that are available, but I don't know how to get them. Crypto, MO, COD, Card? Thanks man!
I don't live in the States, in my country they're over the counter. Just like you I'm a nervous wreck without them.And to answer your question, yeah, it is possible to acquire benzo in powder form although I'd totally be against it if you don't know what you're doing....it can be very dangerous. Be safe.

I so don't want to be a dickhead here, but "proper dosages" are a huge misnomer. No such animal exists. If it did then half of the drugs wouldn't be black-labeled or have laundry lists of sides. Best way to minimize sides is ironically, to simple drinks a shit ton of water and stay hydrated because the pain killers will put your body into overdrive. When doing so the metablokism burns right through the water in the body and Every thing is affected despite not being conscious of it happening becsue it will fly under the radar, until it doesn't and bad shit starts to happen.
You aren't being a dickhead. If you have experience and some advice to share we welcome it.

Not sure anyone said " proper" doses. We all said "prescribed " doses. If a Dr. prescribed 10 mgs of hydrocodone every 6 hours and .05 mgs of klonopin every 12 hours I think that's safe and fine. Misuse and abuse gets us all in trouble. People that stick with their prescribed doses make me sick !! Bastards....how dare they have control of their life like that !! :ROFLMAO: