• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam (Klonopin) questions?

cannablissss

Bluelight Crew
So, I've gotten ahold of some 2mg Clonazepam pills. I've only ever been prescribed as much as 1mg before, to take twice a day. I'm not sure what to expect from popping these, as I've never used Clonazepam recreationally before.

My first question is, is 6mg too high of a dose for someone with minimal tolerance? I decided to take three on a full stomach.

Also, what effects should I expect to feel?

Can Clonazepam and Lyrica (Pregabalin) be taken together?

Thanks for your inquiries!!!

Taken from tripsit: http://drugs.tripsit.me/Clonazepam

"Dose
Oral
Light 0.25-0.5mg
Common 0.5-1mg
Strong 1-2mg+
CanvasJS.com
NOTE: 0.5mg of Clonazepam is approximately equal to 10mg Diazepam."

I wouldn't go as high as 6mg with no tolerance. As you can see 2mg is already on the higher end of the scale.

I would also avoid adding pregabalin to the mix as it will intensify the effects.

Im guessing this is your first time?
Play it safe and take it slow until you know how it affects you.

With no tolerance foe your first time i wouldnt go over 2mgs. Even 2mgs isnt enough to get messed up or anything. 1 will probablh just make u want to sit down and go to sleep. But 2mg should be fun for you. 3mg would probably be more fun tho if your like me and kpin doesnt affect you nearly as much as other ones like xanax

Taken from tripsit: http://drugs.tripsit.me/Clonazepam "Dose Oral Light 0.25-0.5mg Common 0.5-1mg Strong 1-2mg+ CanvasJS.com NOTE: 0.5mg of Clonazepam is approximately equal to 10mg Diazepam." I wouldn't go as high as 6mg with no tolerance. As you can see 2mg is already on the higher end of the scale. I would also avoid adding pregabalin to the mix as it will intensify the effects. Im guessing this is your first time? Play it safe and take it slow until you know how it affects you.
Take these dosages seriously. If you go higher than 2mg, you will probably go to sleep all day. This stuff is nice and strong. Take these doses seriously. Dont mix the pregabalin in. These are serious drugs. Don't play with them. Side note. I would like to find out more about that 10 Mg Valium equalling .5 Clonazepam. I always thought that 1 Mg Clonazepam equalled 10 Mg. Anyway, The point is it's strong. Start very low.

Well, I was getting prescribed 1mg of Clonazepam to take twice a day for a couple of months. Other than attempting to try one pill intranasally, I used them as prescribed because my anxiety was at a bad point. It's been 2 months since I've been off. Now I have the same pill in 2mg because my mom shares her script with me knowing how much I need it. The withdrawal even with Gabapentin was bad. I was put on 1mg of Xanax twice a day afterwards, then yanked off those for a month and stuck on the Gabapentin now. So I have a decent benzodiazepine tolerance.

In fact, the 6mg didn't do anything much to me except make me really relaxed. I even did a line of coke and smoked a few bong rips a little bit ago and I'm feeling pretty good in the end. I think I'll try 4mg dose next time so I don't feel like a took a muscle relaxer... lol.

Thanks for all of your comments guys.

Take these dosages seriously. If you go higher than 2mg, you will probably go to sleep all day. This stuff is nice and strong. Take these doses seriously. Dont mix the pregabalin in. These are serious drugs. Don't play with them. Side note. I would like to find out more about that 10 Mg Valium equalling .5 Clonazepam. I always thought that 1 Mg Clonazepam equalled 10 Mg. Anyway, The point is it's strong. Start very low.

0.5mg of Klonopin is equal to 5mg of Valium. Therefore, 1mg of Klonopin is equal to 10mg of Valium so you were correct! :)

I didn't take the Lyrica because I'm feeling fine enough on the Klonopin.

BTW, I dosed 6mg of Klonopin and I'm totally awake! I'm just completely at ease, and my mind is at rest. It was a wonderful experience.

Cool deal. I didn't know you had all that experience. Just be careful. A tolerance is cool to a point. You just don't want baseline to be high. I can't function without 3 mg Clonazepam. They do not have that much of an effect. Just want you to stay healthy with them. On top of 3mg of Clonazepam, today I took 600mg Lyrica, 15 Mg of Oxymorphone ER and 30 Mg Temazepam. I wish I had no tolerance. I just hope your tolerance stays reasonable.

Cool deal. I didn't know you had all that experience. Just be careful. A tolerance is cool to a point. You just don't want baseline to be high. I can't function without 3 mg Clonazepam. They do not have that much of an effect. Just want you to stay healthy with them. On top of 3mg of Clonazepam, today I took 600mg Lyrica, 15 Mg of Oxymorphone ER and 30 Mg Temazepam. I wish I had no tolerance. I just hope your tolerance stays reasonable.

Oh yes, I don't indulge in benzos much anymore because my doctor yanked me off of the Klonopin AND Xanax and stuck me on Gabapentin, but this was recently. I don't plan on dosing 6mg again for a while because I don't want a spiked tolerance. I think I'll stick with2-4mg a day because it really just makes me relaxed. Doesn't produce much effects from that high of a dose. And it'll be about a month before I can get some Klonopin again.

Glad to hear. Gabapentin is no clonazepam, but give it a shot. It may take a little while to become effective, but it still works. To get the most out of it , stagger your daily dosage. There are threads on here that explain how to do it, but if interested, I'll explain. Say your dose is 300mg, 3 times a day. You take your dose of 300mg, once per hour. That's basically it in a nut shell. I posted that for whoever else reads your thread. l like helping helping you when I can cannablissss.

start small and up the dose if you need to
you can always take more, never less
i would start at .5mg
2mg kpins is a hefty dose for someone with zero tolerance

Clonazepam usually takes about 2 hrs to kick in fully. I actually really liked it when I was prescribed that. Unfortunately, my panic attacks become worse so they tried me on ativan 2mg 3x daily prn which did fuck all for a panic attack. Now I am tapering down from 8mg xanax a day for about a year. been on benzos for a long time due to anxiety problems and sleep issues. I am at 6.5mg...I am chancing it today and only took 1mg this morning and I am just a little foggy and twitchy. I know I am in for some thrills and chills down the road though.