• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam help!!!

revylagg

Greenlighter
I have 1mg clonazepam, I took it at around 3am, and nothing happened it is now close to 7:30. Is it ok to take another one? Also in your opinion is it ok to double up my dosage from now on and take 2 1mg pills? Since I have a high tolerance. I really want be able to feel appropriately sedated to ease my anxiety disorder.

Benzodiazepines are pretty safe so long as you're not taking them in conjunction with other depressants like Alcohol or Opioids.

^Don't exceed 2mg for now, otherwise you run the risk of blacking out.

I'm rxed to 1mg kpins as well 2-3 mg per day . How long have you been taking them or was this your first time ? I usually just follow the directions on the script but since my body is so used to them if I take 3 or 4 mg at once that's when I feel "sedated" however if you are just started out I agree with keif don't take more then 2mg at once. Also your size may be a factor as well , I am 215 lbs , if you are a smaller person , it would be more dangerous to take higher doses , also don't take with opiates or alcohol as is can suppress your breathing to a dangerous level

OP: What is your tolerance like? Do you have any experience with clonazepam or is this your first time? how about benzos in general? IME with the 5+ years I have been taking clonazepam, or klonopin.. is that it is TO ME a sort of subtle benzo.. The first time I tried it, I took too many, thinking it was going to be the same as something like Xanax, which at that time in my life, Xanax was the only benzo I had ever tried, in my teenage years.. I was very benzo naïve at the time, smoked lots of weed, and occasionally would pop a 2mg Xanax, here and there, with my bud... and well, one night, my friend, who was prescribed klonopin at the time, introduced me to it, the same friend who also introduced me to Xanax.. Well. he made it sound like, klonopin was like Xanax, but not AS strong... I found out that was bs when I stupidly took 2mg, my normal dose of Xanax, which would have me feeling pretty good most of the time as I had hardly any to no tolerance back then.. Well, what he didn't tell me, and I didn't know about klonopin, was if you just swallow them whole, they take nearly 45mins-1hr to actually start really working... so 20-30 mins went by, and me thinking nothing of it, writing klonopin off as some bs benzo, that was sooo weak(stupidly!) took another 2mg, and still.. barely felt anything about 20 mins after that.. as i was still digesting the pills, and they still hadn't really kicked in, and thinking I should have felt something...because only haven taken Xanax, which kicks in, in a matter of mins.. I was like wtf??? and then took another 1! totaling in 5mg I had consumed, I decided to chew the last one, which kicked in almost as fast a Xanax would, swallowing it whole... so, after that 5mg of klonopin, within 20-30 mins after that 5th one, I was fuuuuuccccckkkkkked up... really fucked up.. didn't even know what was really happening around me, at all, and just about blacked out! I was only like a 120lb 17 yr old kid, and didn't no shit about this drug back then, and I passed out, within hours(this was at night, too btw, near the time I usually slept anyway) and slept for like 14 hours or something crazy, at my friends house.. I woke up the next morning, with my friend, slapping me lightly in the face, whom had just slightly more exp with benzos in general.. telling me, I stole all his script of klonopin.. it was like 40 1mg kpins, and I took 5mg that he willingly offered me, he took wayyy more like 10-15mg, and then gave the rest away to my other friends who were there.. but i didn't even know if i did, until my other 3rd friend had my back, and told the dude who gave them away, he gave them away, and took like 15 of them, like a complete idiot... so that was cleared up.. but i at that time, learned, how strong klonopin can really be! So, if you are a newbie to benzos, i would advise you to take no more than 2mg, like Keif' had said, and see how you feel.. first let the 1mg kick in, and if you feel nothing, as it can be sneaky, and very subtle in low doses, then you go and think its weak like i did, and take too many, and end up nearly comatose fucked up.. its not even fun, its just too much sedation... so yeah, tread lightly if you are new to this drug.. i take it daily now, at around 4mg, and feel totally normal from a dose like that with the benzo tolerance i have nowadays.. but if i was naïve, that would have me destroyed.. klonopin, is a unique benzo, as its subtle yet strong at the same time, and it lasts very long.. usually, even these days with my high as fuck tolly, i can make 1-2mg of kpin last all day!

Pharmacists can be a good info source. they can give max dose info.