• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Clonazepam + Codeine?

ohyouprettythings

Greenlighter
Hi guys, my first post here.

So I've been on clonazepam for a few days now, taking 1 mg two days ago, 1 mg yesterday and 1,5 mg today. My benzo tolerance is basically zero at this point. I'm also slightly addicted (can anybody be just slightly addicted, I don't know, but anyway) to codeine, tolerance to it is still quite low and 150 mg is my usual dose for feeling good, no huge euphoria but sometimes slight nodding when the euphoric feelings start to fade. I know clonazepam's half-life is long as hell and the doses I took in the days before still linger in my system. I'm aware that both benzos and opiates are CNS depressants, but I'm really itching to do some codeine today. Would it be dangerous if I were to dose 150 mg of codeine? It's been maybe 5 hours since my last benzo dose, but I'm not completely sure about the time, and I can still feel its effects.

I know the doses are quite low and some guys with more tolerance to the drugs wouldn't even be close to ODing on these amounts, but I believe one should never be careless with drugs, especially when combining them.

I think u would be fine by now but I would wait a little longer because mixing benzos and opiates suck I either get sick or fall asleep

How did the idea that 5 hours is enough wait for clonazepam to fade get into your heads at the same time? Try 20 hours minimum

How did the idea that 5 hours is enough wait for clonazepam to fade get into your heads at the same time? Try 20 hours minimum
Kinda figured this would be the answer. I managed to get the cravings away and decided to drink a small glass of whiskey and smoke some weed instead.