• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam and methadone?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
I know this combo is dangerous but I usually take 30mg methadone recreationally and for Kpins 4-5mg is my choice of recreational. Separate not taken together. I have a tolerance so what's a safe mixture? I took 25mg Done And 2mg klonopin yesterday and was content

I also want to add I'm a little bit high on methamphetamine smoked a bowl a hour ago

well i mean if you safely ingested "25mg Done And 2mg klonopin", then i would say that's okay? i'm sorry was there part two to this question? be specific

Well just being cautious thank you lol I know methadone is one of the biggest killers when mixed with benzos

Well I'm on 2mg clonazepam and 25mg methadone it's been a hour and a half am I safe to does more Done? I'm not nodding or to high but I do feel good

Sorry to keep updating but two hours went by and I added 15mg more methadone so total 40mg Done and 2mg klonopin. Given my tolerance I should be okay right?

^as I told you before, it's impossible to tell, as everyone reacts different and it's not just 1+1=2
Are you okay ?

If you usually take 30 mg methadone and you took 40mg now that's more than your usual dose + 2mg clonazepam, that's too much imo.

Stay way lower that that and always have someone around in case you OD

Hope you're still alive

Thank you for the reply and not saying it in a Rude way Kleiner since idk if you have noticed but we have argued a bit in the past.. I was actually really scared from what I heard about this combo but honestly its weird I was okay all night, only nodded a bit but I'm okay now and have been. I thought I would have gotten alot higher? I heard methadone can really raise your tolerance though and over the past 3 weeks I've been been taking doses of 25-30mg every other day. Do you think this could be why I'm not all fucked up? As for benzos I've abused them for a few years no more then once a week tho but usually in high doses (one time taking 10mg clonazepam in a night) blacked out hard from that tho.

^Nothing to thank for :)

Well, that's really odd, I thought this combo would knock you out
Maybe tolerance is the cause. But I really don't know

I hope that you're feeling good today and please don't do this combo again, just because you survived this time with rather high doses doesn't mean that you will next time
Stay safe