• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam and dreamed of having intense seizures...

Pfiffel

Greenlighter
I've been taking Clonazepam for about 7 months now, and a few days ago I took 15 mg instead of my usual 3mg per day, When I fell asleep though, I had a dream of me having a seizure and I don't know if it was really me having one or just a dream... Has anyone ever had this happen before? (I was hospitalized two days before that and they injected a lot of Ativan into my thigh because my panic attack made me go there for help, maybe that's why?) I would love some responses :) Thank you for reading, I hope you can help me put my anxiety over Clonazepam causing a seizure in my sleep.

What kind of seizure did you dream of? Were you twitchy at all when you woke up? When I've had seizures, I've had myoclonus persist afterwards for a minutes. I think it's unlikely you did though considering clonazepam is a damn potent anticonvulsant with a long half-life.

I took clonazepam for the better part of a decade. I can't see seizures as being likely until cessation/drastic reduction after long term use at high doses. Ativan as well. I had lucid dreams though for sure as well as dreams about using.