• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Clomipramine 25mgs Olanzapine 5mgs Looking for a mushroom trip molly trip lsd trip

Naledge

Greenlighter
Greetings everyone!

Let me get straight to the facts on what I'm looking to accomplish in the past i suffered from psych issues paranoia anxiety low self-esteem social phobias OCD, PTSD. but for a year and a half, I have been doing very well im functioning as a normal human being now. Right now I smoke tiny bits of mary jane but only when I have a had three or four tall boys of beer mj alone i can get a little bit anxious and uncomfortable in the past i couldn't tolerate mj at all.

But right now I really want to expand my mind with other substances such as mushrooms,molly,LSD or something else I will not fool around with opiates at all I know I will love them and become addicted so that's out. but i always wanted to experience the effects of psychedelics mainly mushrooms molly or Lsd but with the Clomipramine,Zyprexa,and Klonopin I am currently prescribed I don't want to hurt myself or wind up wasting time because these psych meds block the actions of the substances I just mentioned. so what I am asking will I get the desired effects from the following substances while on these medications,or is it not a good mix, basically I'm looking for harm reduction if was to try a nice psychedelic trip.

Thanks for any advice it is much appreciated.

Hi and welcome :)

Sorry but zyprexa very likely prevents psychedelics from working correctly as it directly counteracts on the very same system in the brain, also clomipramine means molly is absolutely out of the question as you would get serotonin syndrome, and to boot klonopin dulls all such substances effects.
Not to mention that with a background of psych issues you mention psychedelics may be pretty tricky since psychedelics bring mental stuff right to the foreground, amplifying your thoughts and feelings much stronger than weed. I'm glad you are functioning better and as you describe normally now, but if you are taking those medications and are not tapered off them yet (even you were) those sensitivities are not gone - even though psychedelics can be therapeutic it's a serious risk when it comes to anxieties, phobias, traumata, OCD etc, and therapeutic use requires certain conditions.
The unpredictability of drug-medication interactions (your response from such combinations is not an absolute) make it potentially quite harmful so I think you're gonna have to find some alternative and better try to not ruin you doing well. :)