• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clomethazole help

oldcider888

Greenlighter
been talking around 10 a day for least two week when ever i stop i get sweet and shakes iv got about 40 left do you think i could do a fast taper ???i have diazepam aswell i could buy to ease the withdrawal any help be great x:(

so really every one has not done this crap clomethazole its a benzo and hynotic least im down to 5 a day ....got 84 diazepam coming so it should be not to bad :)

Clomethiazole (Distraneuin) is not a Benzo but a Thiazole-Derivative which is often used for alcohol withdrawl.
Don't combine this with other downers especially alcohol.
Try to taper down further and don't trade your addiction for the Diazepam because 84 are a lot of Valiums and suddenly you have been taking them for about 2 weeks....

Good luck and search the forums for "clomethiazole". You should find a few threads.

It binds to the barbiturate site so swapping to benzos (but never taking the 2 at once) is about your only option. Trust me - the rattle is worse than seconal and YES, sudden discontinuation CAN kill you. If you have to, swallow your pride and go see a doctor because without something, your heading for a tonic-clonic seizure and having had those, you lose parts of your life - permanently.