• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Clinton, Trump claim: first president since 1993 who hasn’t smoked pot

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
While President Barack Obama has never hid his penchant for pot during his younger days in Hawaii, Americans soon will elect a president who claims never to have touched marijuana.

Republican Donald Trump boasts that he has never smoked a joint or a cigarette or even had a drop of alcohol.

Democrat Hillary Clinton was adamant on CNN when asked whether she had ever taken a toke, replying that she never had and never would: “Absolutely not.”

Despite their personal views, both of the major presidential candidates have pledged to allow the states to regulate marijuana, following the lead that Obama set in 2013.

That would be welcome news for Washington state, Colorado, Oregon and Alaska, where voters have approved recreational marijuana, along with the 26 states that allow the drug to be used for medical reasons. But legalization backers still have one nagging question: Can you believe either Clinton or Trump?

Both have a history of flip-flopping on major issues, and a strong majority of Americans don’t trust either candidate: A CNN poll taken during the Republican convention found that only 30 percent think that Clinton is honest and trustworthy, compared with 43 percent for Trump.

(...)

Last week, Trump told a Denver television reporter that he would not use federal laws to block Colorado’s pot sales: “I’m a states person. I think it should be up to the states, absolutely.”

But last year, he told a conservative gathering that Colorado had experienced “big problems” by legalizing pot: “I think it’s bad and I feel strongly about that.”

cont at
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article94034152.html

Who cares what current lies these two spought?

My father recently returned from Africa and convied that the Maasai were giggling and rolling there eyes at the US potential "leaders".. can we get a huge world WTF?

how much coke have these two shovelled up their nose?

Kilos, I'd guess. Who the fuck brags about never smoking cannabis? That just means you must have had no friends in high school.

yea trump definatly did his fair share back in his hayday. was probably laced with niacin, hence his orange skin. lol

are baby boomers dead yet so that pot can be legalized and the gop will never win an office again?