Climber *read this*

Ok here is the deal everyone...
the 5th is the huge ass meetup/tigger's bday,
WHAT ABOUT THE 4TH ON FRIDAY??? DAH 4TH.... we should not be subject to party just one day out of a whole weekend... DAYAMMMM
YO ON THE 4TH I'M GOING TO TWILO TO CHECK SIR CARL COX... WHO'S DOWN??? AND THEN ON SATURDAY I'M HAULIN ALL YOU ASSES TO SECRET SOCIETY...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Doooooooooooode!!! I'm trying to get the Philly peeps up here by Friday night so that we can kick it over a Twilo... We might need to take up a collection tho...
smile.gif
Puerto Rico is draining evertbody! We'll definately hook it up tho!!!
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

i'd love to come up there and party with you guys that weekend but i don't think i'll be able to make it
frown.gif

i don't have a car and i don't think i'll be able to convince anyone to come up there with me.
you'll have to let me know about the next time though cause you guys are so cool and i def. wanna hang out
smile.gif

tiff
[This message has been edited by Tiffany (edited 24 January 2000).]

Tiff-
Where your coming from ? maybe you can take the train cause once your in NY - well take care of you
smile.gif

Plurness
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Tig-
You coming to cleveland for turntable assault this weekend what's up I heard you were? Also Tig I heard you were having prob's with email did you get to it yet cause I sent you one with an important question relevant to nothing LOL NE ways I can't wait for your party...Drgnfly or anyone else please bug rollo and rollinglady to come. I am gonna try and convince them but I may need help with this one since they are coming from pburgh. Hugz
oh PS Drgnfly------- congrats ont eh finished project. Can't wait to paw-T with ya'll. Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

Tigg-
I'm probably not here for twilo (or maybe i am) but totally count on me for helping out PA guys (you know what i mean) hey and I got some greta news in that subject also - my dream might just come true sooner then i expect
smile.gif
wow this started as the worth day and I just heard the most amazing news
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm so happy
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sorry guys - promise if things work out were going to have a GREAT TIME !!!
Plurness
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

wuz up all,
we should just get our chat room "ny, pa, md bluelighterz."
t-shirt- yes i do remember u! we didnt get to talk but...the 5th we will
smile.gif

tigger- i do know what u'r talkin bout! were goin to have to hook something up that will sweep them off their feet!!!!!
k- this weekend i need to work. btw there someone's who wants to say....hi k its col i think i can only go to either boston or rico. I'd love to go to both, but work and all. I can't wait to laugh with you again at the next party! Mabey I'll see you Friday at Twilo if i have extra cash. keep away from cradle robbing...hehe, and i'll party with you soon.
Tigger-I had fun this weekend even though we didn't do much. I enjoy your company. hope to see you friday. oh and you forgot the syd book.
its me again: bout this friday maybe, maybe not i'l see closer to the weekend!
-climber

hehe - lil ol nosey Becca pokin her nose into someone else's thread
smile.gif

Anyway, Climber - are you talking about Sutpen's Jungle on the (26 i think it was..)? How much do you know about that? I hate the electric factory's venue so I dunno... but if I can meet a fellow bluelighter... you know I'm down
smile.gif

Also, (and I hate to infest the thread with talk like this) will you be at Cupid's Arrow? (please say yes. It's a Bluelighter's birthday so some people should be there) Ok that's it from me
smile.gif

oh and - hi drgnfly
smile.gif

hehe.. and just out of curiosity - do you guys actually introduce yourselves as your Bluelight names? hehe
smile.gif

------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~
[This message has been edited by Ro L L er G i r L (edited 25 January 2000).]

rollergirl,
no i think i might be goin to puerto rico that weekend...yepppeeeee!!!
but wuz up wit cupids arrow??
yo your from philly too and we havent metup yet...wuz up wit that!
-climber

rollwitit- I am the girl you met in Penn who said it was my first rave!! I am soo excited you got pictures!! I would love to see them!! email me at [email protected]
Climber- Hey hows everything in Philly? Please tell Raina and Colleen that I said HI!!
Tigger- I just want to thank you again for everything.. I am in Delaware still.. I am staying here indefinately... I was up in New york this past weekend.. I will be coming up there a lot.. hopefully for your birthday!! oh.. and email me.. because when you get your pictures developed I would love to get copies of some of them!!! Talk to you soon!!

I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....I just can't get enough ....
((remeber this??? i think it was depeche mode))
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Hey becca,
are you still coming this weekend? i thougth you said that you might be able to make it up here... let me know ok? email me...
climber, i think i'm starting to miss you... hahahaha for reals though fucking miss hangin with all of you...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Well, this has been a great start to my morning!!! I got up this morning a little bit late... Woke up at 9:15, go to office in time for my 9:30 meeting... and it was cancelled... thpbpbpbp... Whateva.
smile.gif
I am so down for this...
1/28 - Sasha and Digweed
2/4 - Carl Cox
2/5 - Secret
2/11 - Philly (Hee Hee!!!)
2/17 - Tsunami
2/26 - Supten
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Nikki - I'm glad you're safe... keep me posted on what's going on... It would definately be phat if you could make it here for Secret!
Climber - I'll give you a call later this week and we can try to maybe plan some shit for THAT weekend...
smile.gif

D - Can you get enough? Lunch today right...? 2:00...
Rollwitit - I soooo wish I could get out there for that... It's gonna be soooo dope! but, alas, mad work beckons... It's gonna be great to see you tho... (yer coming to Secret, right???)
Rollergirl - What weekend is Cupid's Arrow??? I'm alway's down for a birthday party!!! Hee Hee!!! Lemme know what's up...
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

yo tig can we make lunch at 1pm???
i gotta leave early today...
let me know.. give me a call around 12
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Hey all - is everyone going to Sutpen's Jungle? Coolio
smile.gif
I'll hopefully try to get tickets and be there but the age thing (uuurg) is always a handicap.
Anyways...
Tigger and drgnfly -- I don't think adRAINne or I can make it up to NYC next weekend
frown.gif
Especially with all the snow -- sorry
frown.gif
I wish I could though!!! Happy Birthday Tigger!!! (I'll surprise ya with a b-day thing if I ever meet ya!
smile.gif
)
Climber and anyone else who's interested - Cupid's arrow is Feb. 11 at Evolution. Be there or be square
wink.gif
Lemme know if you're coming! Maybe I'll post a thread in meetups when I get around to it
smile.gif
And Climber, it's Feb 5, not 2 -- can ya make it now? Also, Center City here, you? Email me! ([email protected]) Have a good snowday everyone (if it applies)
smile.gif