Clen vs. Frag for fat loss (obv)

GACK

Greenlighter
So I've been doing some research lately on these 2 chemicals and have a few questions:

1. Does frag target abdominal fat more then clen or do they all work the same? I've seen posts throughout the internet saying that farg targets stubborn abdominal fat which is the main reason for me wanting to start a cycle.

2. Is all clen usually around the same quality? I've had a few friends that have done cycles, one did liquid and one did gel, the one that did gel said he didn't feel anything while taking quite a high dose so I was just curious about potency per batch.

3. Do you need a PCT with frag/clen? One of my friends that did a clen cycle says he is now tired all the time and hasn't got motivation (could definitely be from other things but who knows)

Currently i'm looking at clen as option #1 as its easiest to get and I've been told has alot faster results than frag.

Thanks for your help, its much appreciated =D

Most people would like a drug that would target stubborn SC fat in that area... as of yet it hasn't been developed. Anecdotally, lowering excessively high cortisol seems more promising that attempting to differentiate between FRAG or Clen, which will release fat pretty evenly from stores across the body.

FRAG is more efficaciously used while fasting really - as soon as you start eating, all the extra released fat (FFAs) will simply go back to storage. Clen however tends to elevate the metabolism (unfortunately largely via stimulating cardiac output) thus burning more of those FFAs. FRAG isn't likely to have any positive effect on metabolic rate - unlike the complete peptide (hGH) which does.

There's no 'PCT' for stimulants like clen. Feeling tired all the time could simply be due to downregulation of the beta-receptors. It could be attenuated with the use of receptor upregulator such as ketotifen. FRAG doesn't have any real effect on GH output (since it's just a fragment of its parent hormone), so there wouldn't be anything to recover from after use. Apart from the dissatisfaction and hole in your wallet from FRAG not doing much ;)

^^ I wonder if the lack luster frag experience is just due to poor products being used? It's supposed to be like 12x better than hgh at fat loss is what I read? Maybe it's like why research grade IGF is trash

^^ I wonder if the lack luster frag experience is just due to poor products being used? It's supposed to be like 12x better than hgh at fat loss is what I read? Maybe it's like why research grade IGF is trash

You're right I'm sure the quality of the product plays a role. But how many people have (in total honesty) had an amazing fat loss experience using just hGH? As part of what it does, it releases fat. The fat circulates, and unless the FFAs are used in additional activity or metabolic activity, the fat will simply be re-deposited (well, roughly speaking).

Given that the rate limiting event is metabolising the fat as opposed to actual release, where did you read that FRAG was superior? That doesn't logically make sense since they both do the same thing at the same receptor assuming equipotent dosing.

GH fragment 176-191 Mike. A small sequence of the synthetic hGH peptide that seems to specifically signal for FFA release without any of the other GH effects.

O ok...from all the things ive ever read sarms and peptides arnt really that useful, im sure they have someplace but i just head people getting better results from using other things

I'd say a few SARMs and other newish compounds may have their place, but most (including peptides and GH) are definitely of secondary use. Most guys will attain maybe 90% of what they'll ever achieve with just supps, AAS, nutrition and exercise...

I'd say a few SARMs and other newish compounds may have their place, but most (including peptides and GH) are definitely of secondary use. Most guys will attain maybe 90% of what they'll ever achieve with just supps, AAS, nutrition and exercise...

I feel most people will be satisfied with just the results from what you mentioned. The added drugs are just to separate the great from the good and finally genetics to separate the elite from the great. The Peps and serms I feel are mostly novelty items that only really benefit people needing that 1-2% boost or got very niche goals like epo and gw for endurance athletes.

I feel most people will be satisfied with just the results from what you mentioned. The added drugs are just to separate the great from the good and finally genetics to separate the elite from the great. The Peps and serms I feel are mostly novelty items that only really benefit people needing that 1-2% boost or got very niche goals like epo and gw for endurance athletes.

Yeah, in some respects I'd go as far as to say that if results from the basics haven't done much, you're simply pouring cash down the drain for the rest.

^What?

Thanks for the info, i was speaking to a friend yesterday and he was saying that anavar is better then clen and because its not that strong you don't need a PCT, is this true? I did mention everyones different but if i can avoid damaging my body i definitely will. Also, just done a bit more research and people are saying clen has more side effects than anavar, is this because its a stimulant? Also, I probably should've included anavar in the title ;)

^What?

Thanks for the info, i was speaking to a friend yesterday and he was saying that anavar is better then clen and because its not that strong you don't need a PCT, is this true? I did mention everyones different but if i can avoid damaging my body i definitely will. Also, just done a bit more research and people are saying clen has more side effects than anavar, is this because its a stimulant? Also, I probably should've included anavar in the title ;)

Clen and anavar have nothing to do with each other so you cant say one is better then the other they serve 2 different purposes really
For a man you have to use a large amount of anavar so i dont feel like its cost effective and there is many other stuff you can use to get a similar or better result for cheaper
PCT is really based on the person, some people think you need it always some people dont. If youre just starting gear its always good keep it on hand so if you see some sides coming you can bring aid to them before a problem comes around. Some people like me never use PCT and recover just fine, some people get painful nipples and all type of things everytime they use gear as i say it just varies by person
And as far as damaging yourself, as long as you responsibly cycle and dont abuse gear you drastically limit the chances of hurting yourself to about nothing. Steroid use in moderation does not typically yeild any side effects beside hair loss(if youre predisposed for it) and acne. Damaging organs and things like that are normally results of abuse and not taking care of your body while using gear