• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Clearing up rumours about cannabis being legal in parts of Australia

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
For the last 20yrs I've been hearing rumours that in Canberra and Adelaide you were allowed to grow pot for personal use. this wives tale circulates in the pot smoking circles all over the country for some reason and some ppl are convinced that it's true.firstlt no where in the country of Australia in the last 80yrs has marijuana in any amount of plants or herbs been legal.
The law has been the same in Adelaide and Canberra as EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY.ive asked ppl from these areas and they say it's no more legal there than any other part of the country,I've asked lawyers,I've looked up the commonwealth law regarding this in the legal library and I've even shown this to ppl who are convinced that theres legal pot in Australia.but just now on the news they're telling everyone that FINALLY and only from now on is cannabis being decriminalised in the a.c.t. for personal use and your allowed to grow up to two plants for your own use.this is only happening on a state level and is still technically illegal on a federal level.some politicians are pushing for a national approach to this as to avoid problem associated with its legality in one state and illegality in another.just to be clear pot is now legal on a state level in the a.c.t. and it was just as illegal as everywhere else until yesterday.

I remember growing up hearing the rumour about weed being legal- or decriminalized in small quantities- in SA, but not the Canberra one... All I know is that it was surprisingly easy to get in Adelaide about 20 years ago ?

I remember growing up hearing the rumour about weed being legal- or decriminalized in small quantities- in SA, but not the Canberra one... All I know is that it was surprisingly easy to get in Adelaide about 20 years ago ?
It's surprisingly easy to get anywhere in Australia. A lot of it just seems to come from Adelaide or is said to come from Adelaide.the Canberra rumour was usually accompanied by the explanation that it's bcoz the politicians can have legal weed but the rest of us can't.like those fat pig politicians have ever smoked a cone.its all $400 3hour lunches put on there expense accounts and alcohol with them.

Actually the best most sticky yellow pungent marijuana used to come from adelaide.ypu could have that shit in 3glad bags in your pocket for like 5minutes and you'd still be able to smell it on your clothes the next day.
All hail Adelaide skunk.

That’s why Russel Coight is such a bungler - the sticky icky from down undah!
Long live All Aussie Adventures!
‘Time ta hit the road!’