• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Clear crystals found in dope??

Status
Not open for further replies.

01svtcobradude

Greenlighter
SWIM found a rather large clear crystal in his bag of H. Assuming its some sort of cut, but unsure what it could be? Odd being that the H is really dark gray, pulled out a hard rock and it was probably a .25 gram crystal ball. SWIM hadnt seen anything like it. Tasted a little and had a weak, sweetish taste.

SWIM equals YOU! Please read the guidelines before posting. We don't swim here on BL and for the record, it offers no protection whatsoever.

As for your question, it sure sounds like a cut that wasn't broken up and mixed in uniformly. Your dealer is either really bad or super lazy IMO. Please keep in mind I'm offering my opinion basically "blind", so take it for what it is. Good luck and please be safe with what goes in your body.

Sarcastic and joking answers aside, we don't SWIM here and we don't do substance ID. We have no way to tell what this is, send it to a lab or reagent test it if you're curious. Either way don't use it, just toss it.

I'm closing this.

Right, I'm just seconding what Falsified has handily handled so deftly. We don't do drug identification for a variety of reasons, but the primary reason is that the only way to truly tell what a drug is is by having it tested. There is, as of now, no way of identifying drugs accurately and remotely. If we could we would!

Status
Not open for further replies.