Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cleaning / Purifying Ketamine

jambourgie

Greenlighter
Hello all,

A friend has recently acquired around 10g of K in crystal form, very small crystals, like salt.

Problem is, it's rubbish. It takes loads of the stuff to get any effect so it's obviously cut with something.

As it's not possible to return it, we were wondering (hoping :)) that maybe there's a simple way to separate the K from the Kut so to speak?

Thanks!

http://www.tripproject.ca/trip/?q=node/1960

Here's a great link to provide you information about identifying [and removing] common ketamine cuts :)

If you actually have salt in your k (stings/burns) then put it on a plate, tilt it at an angle and using a card move the line up and down, the salt will roll down leaving the k above.

Good read. Thanks for that. Recently I've run into all kinds of disgusting ket. My friends will bring me a baggie and tell me that it's the best shit they've tried, but I'll look at it and shake my head. I miss having pharm grade k :(

Hey thanks for that.

Also, I have a load of Isopropyl 99.4 % used for cleaning records. I've heard K can be washed in this. Well, dissolved and recrystallized. Anything that doesn't dissolve, ie salt can be sieved and thrown away?

Is this information correct?

What if its a batch that contains about 90% very good ket, but 10% heroin and one wants to separate the two? Is this a difficult ordeal? Fuck i dont wanna be using dope just to do a bump of K

Can any please help me!! packed few oz k in a motorcycle handle bars and the bars were dirty from inside. Now k looks like black brownish. How can i get its normal white colour back? Thanks in advance!!

Hello all,

A friend has recently acquired around 10g of K in crystal form, very small crystals, like salt.

Problem is, it's rubbish. It takes loads of the stuff to get any effect so it's obviously cut with something.

As it's not possible to return it, we were wondering (hoping :)) that maybe there's a simple way to separate the K from the Kut so to speak?

Thanks!
There is not. Sorry.

Can any please help me!! packed few oz k in a motorcycle handle bars and the bars were dirty from inside. Now k looks like black brownish. How can i get its normal white colour back? Thanks in advance!!

Firstly, please don’t sell any of this until you’ve cleaned it up properly. If someone snorts this and they have any open cuts in their nasal cavity, they can get fucking tetanus.

So how to clean it? Firstly, spread the ketamine out thin on a surface. Get a strong neodymium magnet and pass it over the gear, it should pick up the rust, given enough passes.

Now you will have to disinfect the batch by dissolving it in an antimicrobial solvent. I would assume pure ethanol would work for this, but I would defer this to the more knowledgeable chemistry heads here.

If you can recrystallise it afterward you should also be able to remove any remaining impurities or debris you picked up.

ketamine can be quite easily recrystalized from water.
dissolve it in boiling water, filter rapidly and cool it back down. then collect the crystals, boil some water off, cool, get 2nd crop of crystals and repeat.