Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cleanest and Best Psychedelic RC With Good Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous3

Greenlighter
Cleanest and Best Psychedelic RC With Good Value

The title says it all. I am looking at maybe 25i-nBome or something like that but I really don't have the time to do all the research.

My number one priority is that it is clean. I know all these research chemicals are made in china, and the people who are making them possibly don't even know that they actually are for human consumption, the RC's can be incredibly contaminated. I did ethylphenidate and it was the dirtiest drug I have ever touched.

In summary, in regards to psychedelic RC's, share which is in you're opinion, and for each diferrent substance how many times you have taken it:

• The best overall
  • The cleanest on average
  • the best value
  • The dirtiest, worst high, most dangerous, or most overpriced on average
  • Anything else you feel like adding

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

aNoN

It's going to be different for everybody man. I'm not particularly fond of your average tryptamine RC and they seem kind of 'dirty' to me. I would be interested in AL LAD or Eth-LAD myself and I think that's actually something most people wouldn't mind having a supply of. You won't be able to get these lysergamides forever, they seem like real gems but I haven't tried them myself. Obviously nbomes are the most dangerous. Most of the tryptamines are considered relatively safe. Most of the stuff is relatively cheap, but price discussion isn't allowed, rules and all that. :)

Sorry but this kind of thread is not really appropriate for this forum. We're not here to recommend drugs, you gotta read up for youself.

As above. Unfortunately, Bluelight isn't really here to help you work out what drug you'd like to try. I mean the pinnacle of harm reduction is that you don't take drugs, period; it goes directly against this to put ideas in your head ;)

That being said, if you know what substances you have access to and are interested in trying, feel free to start another thread with questions regarding those specific substances (like "Which of these provides the best visuals?").

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.