• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cities of the world that have the best drug culture?

I lived in Seattle for years and it was awesome all the way around, you can do anything you want. People are cool, cops are chill as fuck, awesome music, free festivals. It's damn near perfect.

I think the west coast has an overall better "drug scene" because everyone has been exposed to it for so long that its just normal. Plus, people are more liberal and it seems like the variety of drugs is better because of all the different scenes.

I dont like dirty cities just filled with junkies, crackheads, and whores. Yeah there a lot of drugs but everyone is sketchy and no one is there having fun.

Two years ago in Rotterdam I was approached by two dealers just on the way from hotel to the train station. Now that I tried my luck in Amsterdam nothing at all but it's also tourist season now while R'dam was in winter. But yeah weed & shrooms can be bought literally everywhere and in Amsterdam it's even tolerated (apparently?) to smoke in public.

Other cities with nice drug culture in Europe?

Baltimore Maryland
Overtown Miami
NYC
DC
Wilmington NC was okay,
West Virginia University goes pretty hard
So Does James Madison University to a lesser extent
Toledo ohio reminded me of Baltimore.

That's everywhere I've been.
Stay away from Virginia It's a police state. Still on probation.

Wilmington NC was okay,

I must've missed it. 😄

I've been back here a little over six months, my social network is microscopic, but from what I gather, if they're not in the bars, they're on fentanyl. It took me months to get a guy I work with just to get shrooms, and he just moved. But hey, I'm glad someone found the cool kids lol.

I live in Montana and where I'm from people look at all drugs as bad. I think this is due to the extreme amount of meth and heroin addicts here. They don't think of psychedelics and lets say meth or heroin to be any different. Its conservative and closed minded. Ive been using various drugs over the past 3 years like LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, DXM, 2CC, 2CI, 25I-Nbome, MDMA, Coke, Nitrous, Ganja and Kratom daily. Psychedelics have changed my perspective of the world and life from negative to positive. I grew up in a very religious home and went to an christian school all through high school and it made me despise and refute religion all together. I picked up meditating after my first use of LSD and Im a much more compassionate and happy person. So I just turned 19 and I wanna go where there are more people like me I want to get away from the closed minded people in my city. What are your opinions?<3
Medellin, Colombia but a lot of the drugs are not the best quality excluding cocaine

Arrakis has a very melange friendly culture if you're into that. I tried growing some but my sandworms never got big enough.

I remember going from Australia to London 20 years ago. I couldn't believe how popular, mainstream, normalised drugs were. It just felt like everyone was doing cocaine and MDMA out and at lots of house parties. Made Australia seem so tame and boring. This was 20 years ago.

But out of the cities I have been around the world (which is a lot) . London hands down for the most rampant drug use for sure. Party drugs.

BooNe

Appalachian_State_University.jpg

Ha, kinda surprised Boone hasn't had a mention before now, college town of course and a booming psychedelics hub last time I was in the area. 👍

Berkeley, California was quite interesting to live in

geographically it's quite small, but a hell of a lot of history and culture packed into it

I've never seen people IV heroin so casually before in open parks

tons of older generation hippies, huge open drug culture, nobody really gives a fuck unless you're violent

In my college years it was Austin, tx for me. Always loved a weekend in the city. All those adventures, random encounters, memories lost in time.

Dallas too, the gayborgood or deep ellum. Wild fast times indeed.

Nothing for me there now , I can't stand the city and I don't party like that anymore.

In my college years it was Austin, tx for me. Always loved a weekend in the city. All those adventures, random encounters, memories lost in time.

Dallas too, the gayborgood or deep ellum. Wild fast times indeed.

Nothing for me there now , I can't stand the city and I don't party like that anymore.
I feel the same way about Seattle. Had good times there, nowadays, would never go there