• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Chlorpheniramine regulations for proper mental functioning?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
Long story short, a while back when I was just getting the hang of things, I bought 12 packages of CCC's. Smart back then, as my normal trip cost $1.2 and I was high for two days, but the problem is now I had lots of it left over because I realized almost as soon as I got them that they were reallyyyyyy different from my normal Dextromethorphan trip (Dose of CPM every time was 32mg), It brought with it much more cottonmouth than normal, heavy amounts of "Losing" my train of thought, and inability to sleep for a few hours (Not much of a problem but I realized this was part of the CPM later on).

I was wondering, I have ~45g left of Alpha-GPC 50%, more choline bitartrate than I know what to do with, Noopept, phenibut, Valerian root extract (5:1), caffeine (modulates Acetylcholine), and any vitamin supplement you could think of. Is there any good combination I could use with, say, 16mg CPM to still be able to think correctly (or mostly) and not get any sort of delirious side effects? (I'm going to make a thread about why I can't stand the slightest hint of delirium anymore, check it out :p)

Also, could anyone give me like... Any source that gives me any information as to how CPM causes anything besides normal anticholinergic poisioning?

cpm in high doses causes bleeding from all orifaces ..... or somthing to that effect have fun . dont actually abuse them

I don't think CPM is deleriant at those doses, it's just a really uncomfortable SSRI and anticholinergic adding to an already dirty drug high (DXM is a strong SNRI more than a dissociative)

There's no way to add compounds to the mix to reduce the fogginess from CPM, the only way around it is getting a better source of DXM.