• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chlorophyll and Meth body odor.. true or false?

Draven26

Bluelighter
Does supplementing with Chlorophyll liquid or the capsules really get rid of body odor caused my meth if the person sweats a lot? Even though they eat and drink plenty of water would it really work or is it like a detox supplement where it flushes the shit out and makes you smell really bad?

I don't think so according to what I've read. Funny I posted the same topic. Anyway I read everything from its the smell of toxins exiting pores to natural bacteria metabolizing those toxins. For me the symptom has been inconsistent to where I wonder if it is a particular ingredient. I did meth for years and only when it tasted cheap did that happen. This time is from IV hydromorphone but I've had months of that before and never had this effect. These are different pills though but I've gone off them before too. The water is different but that can't possibly be it or can it?

I've never tried it or read about its potential in all my researching. That being said if you try it and it works I'd love to learn that. All I seemed to find is that showers are a short fix and it just has to run its course from a couple days to six weeks with on/off episodes after that when certain odors trigger the recall. I think one post mentioned Epsom salts helped some.

So I quit cold turkey because I'm already pissed that I ruined my 4 years of sobriety. What supplements can I take to get back to normal so I don't get fired from my job which is really physical. And I want to be able to get my libido back so what kinds of supplements should I be taking for that? It was a mistake ever going back.. all to block the pain in my back and my sprained ankle.. fucking bullshit man!