• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) recreational dose

that_opiate_guy420

Greenlighter
I have a few questions. So I have around 30 or so 25mg of Chlordiazepoxide .iv googled alot and cant really find exactly wat im looking for. 1:How would you compare Librium to xanax or kpins or valium.2: How many mg of librium would equal to a rec dose of any of the other benzos.

Im sorta new to benzos so excuse my ignorence on the topic.

I wasn't percribed then a friend just gave me a bottle as sorta a test run.
But if 25mg librium = to 1 mg xanax. Then shouldn't about 5 or six be a good recreational dose with zero benzo tolerence? And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a "football" zanny 1mg?

Last edited:
As far as I know Librium isn't usually considered very recreational. I have used epoxide only in my withdrawals couple of times and it took withdrawals away but didn't do more. My friend who uses it daily says it doesn't affect anyway like xanax or clonazepam. So I think you can expect maybe muscle relaxation etc. but nothing too impressive with high doses of librium.

Chlordiazepoxide isn't considered recreational, just like most benzos aren't considered to be very recreational by many users. And of all the benzodiazepines, chlordiazepoxide is by far the least recreational.

What did you get them for?

^this and they only use them for alcohol withdrawal and if thats why they gave it to you take it as prescribed or you could have a seizure or die

Chlordiazepoxide isn't considered recreational, just like most benzos aren't considered to be very recreational by many users. And of all the benzodiazepines, chlordiazepoxide is by far the least recreational.

What did you get them for?

QFT.

25mg Librium= 1mg Xanax= 1mg Klonopin

Yes it should be (for 2mg xanax). If you plan to try it please tell here was it anyway comparable to xanax.

chlordiazepoxide is in no way or dosage comparable to alprazolam.

There is no recreational dose of librium - it's useful only for alcohol withdrawal or as a stopgap in benzo addiction. OP, you can't get high smoking this shit, as per your other thread, snorting it, or offering it as a sacrifice to Zog. As a benzo addict, I don't find many benzos to have any recreational value - with partial exceptions for midazolam, nitrazepam, alprazolam and temazepam. (Haven't tried triazolam or flunitrazepam). But I think most benzo-heads would agree that Librium's the least recreational of all.

Benzos are only really useful as potentiators (very dangerous, often lethal, not advised at all), to control anxiety, prevent convulsions and for stimulant comedowns. Just keep the Librium for some time you're coming down from a stimulant or psychedelic, if you use them - if not, save them for friends with booze. panic attacks or benzo problems. And being inexperienced with benzos is a good thing: the w/d makes coming off dope look like a wet dream, they're insidiously addictive and even the more 'recreational' of them frankly aren't as much fun as a good joint. I say this having pointlessly fucked my life up over them.

The Librium you have is worthless in itself. Save it for a comedown, or a hangover - it's not going to get you high.