• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Chitosan works to potentiate morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Advice to people on morphine wanting better pain relief or more bang for there buckm
Chitosan I ordered some capsules with just pure chitosan snorted it then snorted 20,mg morphine felt good did another thirty and had a nice rush over my bodym
It may work rectally but it definitely more than ten percent with chitosan it says sixty which sounds right plus intranasal morphine lasts four hours compared to the two hours I get with plugging.
Not.msny studies done in this no idea why it works brilliantly I used morphine instant release tablets. I'm sure it work with extrrndrd if you dissolve it overnight
The pain relief of 20mg was brilliant and felt slightly euphoric like a Oxy maybe cos of how fast it passed the metabolism

Yes it significantly increases the effects of it there another post on chitosan it was much more informitive you should look for it or maybe a mod can help you out it wasn't that long ago eithed

@kush407smoke , he knows that informative research on the bioavailability of intranasal morphine in combination with chitosan because I shared it with him in order to help raise the bioavailability.

I've done it for two days lie back BN with your head over ya bed mattress and snort the solution I use around half a capsule 200mg chitosan for sixty mg morphine.
I feel the effects are ithin five minutes had a very strong nod.
Didn't need to redose for five hours but the duration is shorter than oral.
You got to make sure there enough chitosan as this morning I didn't out enough in to compensate the fillers of four ten mg tablets so it didn't work aswell.
Studies have been done o. Morphine meculate and morphine HCl so sulphate shouldn't be why different.i prefer it to plugging and very cheap chitosan is.
I also read of people's oral doses being potentiared.
I've even had some speed and the morphine has put me on a level I was having doubts but my pupils were pinned and jmlooked smahed after snorting 90mg in four hours

I mix the chitosan with the morphine and use a syringe to spray my nostrils
Also been using paàsoon flower and Siberian ginseng for withdrawal as wwbtnon a Oxy binge and I feel sound

How do I lower my tolerance I got.magnesium supplement and passion flower.
I rattle bad when morphine wears off restlessness anxiety sweating.
I go about 12hours without when I sleep but I don't feel right till I've taken about 100mg.
I'm sick of bloody rattling how.many days till my body gets used to a dose of people go cold turkey I can taper.
I binge did a five day Oxy bender about 100mg a day with my.morphine felt awful passion flower is amazing same with ginseng liquid and CBD oil.
But I've also abused methadone in the past my tolerance is sky high I'm a sixteen stone guy aswsll
I chewed an entire fentanyl strip and it just got.me.proper wrecked for like two hour did get to a point where was gasping for breath that does not feel nice.
I'm stressing tho I take my.motphine I feel good for few hours then I rattle. I use to go 24hours between doses tempted to spend.my last tenner on 80mg Oxy butninwiild restart the taper
The extended pills if I swallow whole I feel awful but I get big.upz and downs.
If I snort with chitosan I feel good but it don't last long enough.
Tramadol does more brain wise but.korphine better for pain but tramadol gives me energy and not rattle as bad
If I don't abuse for a week will I not be rattling.
Also would.fifty mg three times a day cover me quetiapine and ropinirole help.me sleep through withdrawal.
The thing is from abusing oxymmy.morphinentoperabce is sky high.
Even after ten days I still felt rattly and I think about oxycodone everyday

It doesn't last long unfortunately
And u need to put enough chitosan in I weigh my tablets and put double the chitosan to compensate the filters.
It must work as after five.mkns I felt better I did plug a bit and sniff not with the same syringe lol thirty mg plugged with chitosan thirty mg snorted and I fell asleep from taking amphetamine after a pint and half of Stella

The instant ten mg pills are ten mg morphine 190mg filler the zomorph ain't as bad I've done this the last three days but I been rattling ended up buying Oxy but only.fokng to take forty mg instead of taking eighty plus mg as I have to think taking eighty mg is like tak Ng 160mg morphine in one go I wouldn't do it.
Also is it possible for amphetamine to kick back in I last swallowed a bomb at midnight and snorted a bit at three am at kid day I was sweating and I feel wired again strange

Yes, if you don’t abuse for a week you will be feeling MUCH better.

Detox the hell out of yourself. Drink lots and lots of water and soak in hot baths or steam showers.
sweat it out.

If you add epsom salt to your bath, it gives you magnesium and that helps to relax your muscle and joint pain and also replenishes your natural levels. You have to get your body rebalanced and your mind will follow.

If you don’t have a bathtub, soak your feet in the hot water and Epsom salts. It pulls toxins from your body.
Massage your feet but not too much, it releases toxins but you don’t want toxins releasing too fast or you will be in a world of hurt.

My depression that bad I don't e d up doing anything it's weird my head stops. E doing things and. Just sit chatting shit on here or o YouTube or pacing or feeling sorry for myself

You live in the UK right? Why don't you get some dried poppy pods? It would be very effective for tapering or even stopping if you want.

Just get rid of the seeds, grind it with a coffee grinder then swallow a spoonful with something to drink. The effects fully come on after 2 hours. If the dose isn't enough take the same amount after 2 hours. Onceyou find the dose that holds you, you can take less every 3 days till you hit 0. Believe me, it works better than anything around, it's cheaper than any pharmaceutical, it doesn't get more natural and it has such a long half life that you usually need to dose once a day.

Finally, be carefull and respect the poppy because if you use it recreationally instead of a way to taper down, the withdrawals are very bad.