European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

China white heroin?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Seen some china white advertised at £100 a gram. Supposed to be better quality and no fentanyl. Is good heroin any better than crap heroin ie is it like LSD where the purity has a big effect on the trip?

Ive tried "afghan creme" at £60 a gram and wasnt impressed at all.

In the US, the term "China white" has been the nickname for fentanyl since the late 1980s. It was a nickname for stuff sold as heroin, but was fentanyl. This is way before people even knew what fentanyl was. So the term stuck in pop culture through the decades, however people kept using it to refer to heroin, not fentanyl sold as heroin.

White heroin does exist, usually comes from Southeast Asia... but don't trust anyone man

then I'd say you got ripped off, or you just don't like heroin?

I would't trust it. Seen these Telegram channels that can get anything but of course they can't. Fuck knows what they are putting in the gear and if its fentanyl cut by some idiot then you could be a goner. Can't even trust brown in most places now.

ls good heroin any better than crap heroin ie is it like LSD where the purity has a big effect on the trip?

Yes there is a huge variation in the quality of heroin - which has a huge effect on the subjective effects experienced. (I'd have thought this would have been obvious?) Just check out the long running heroin thread.

You're not still trying to snort it are you?

You'd be much better of vapeing / chasing off foil, as only one specific grade is snortable.

I guess I was lucky in as much as an experienced user was buying for me when he bought for himself, and although he was probably creaming off some profit from me, at least I'd get his verdict on teh gear each time.

Although tbh even though he said it was top of the range gear, it still didn't do very much for me.

I think it's known as the Trainspotting effect.

^ street heroin is very rarely much more than 25-40% at best. And often has active cuts. Doesn't really matter how experienced the user who aquired it for you is imo because that is just what the dealers are selling.

Seen some china white advertised at £100 a gram. Supposed to be better quality and no fentanyl. Is good heroin any better than crap heroin ie is it like LSD where the purity has a big effect on the trip?

I too saw a non domestic listing like this if that's what you're referring to? It's proper SEA #4 by the look of it (same style wrapping as the stuff they get in Aus).

The quality of UK #3 varies greatly online or local. Generally online will be better quality. But there is still plenty of shit on there.

Best thing to do if you are concerned about what quality you're getting would be Wedinos test it when you get it before consuming.

^ street heroin is very rarely much more than 25-40% at best. And often has active cuts. Doesn't really matter how experienced the user who aquired it for you is imo because that is just what the dealers are selling.
The stuff we acquired was off the DNM. Personally I found it useful to have someone experienced to be able to advise how good the gear was. As I couldn't discern any effects at that stage I wouldnt have known the difference.

It seems to me that some people are just wired to enjoy heroin straight away and some aren't..

But no doubt anyone could acquire a tatste for it, if they persist long enough, and then obviously the physically addictive issues wouldnt be too far behind.

Is good heroin any better than shit heroin in effects? Snorted heroin - think i last did it 12 to 18 months ago? So that shows you how impressed i was.

Never used Heroin, but the stuff I saw was consinstant light brown. Good quality according to the ones who had it.

Most typical was the scent not vinegar at all what I expected, more like an spice powder.

The stuff we acquired was off the DNM. Personally I found it useful to have someone experienced to be able to advise how good the gear was. As I couldn't discern any effects at that stage I wouldnt have known the difference.

It seems to me that some people are just wired to enjoy heroin straight away and some aren't..

But no doubt anyone could acquire a tatste for it, if they persist long enough, and then obviously the physically addictive issues wouldnt be too far behind.

I see bro. Yeah it's a weird one. The first batch I ever had was probably the most euphoric, but i didn't feel the compulsion to use again after. I used sporadically once a year for 5 years. Then not at all for another 5. It wasn't til life circumstances got dull i found the compulsion to use again, then ran into some slight issues, but pulled myself back out again quickly.
I think the more often you do it the more alluring it becomes as your pain receptors grow to enjoy the feeling more and more.

Is good heroin any better than shit heroin in effects? Snorted heroin - think i last did it 12 to 18 months ago? So that shows you how impressed i was.

Sniffing #3 has a very low bioavailability compared to smoking.

The first time I smoked a five pound bag it was like finding God -= I still remember the night in so much detail.

I used to use but now I Smoke gear.I'm lucky enough to be in a part of the world where it's usually #4. I would put a bit (.01g or less) into a reciprocal and add a drop of water. Good gear has an unmistakable reaction smell. But here pretty consistent. But have tested recently and showed + for fent. Straight from the brick. UOGLOBE Has been apparently counterfeit by nth Korea.