• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television china, il

'medicine cabinet'

Bluelighter
Anyone else looking forward to season II coming out in a few weeks on adult swim? The first few times i had seen brad neelys stuff on super deluxe i laughed my ass off. Def one of the more original animated shows ive seen ina while, plus the dean voiced by hulk hogan is pretty damn funny as well. So what say you bl?

Brad Neely is a damn genius.

Have you ever seen Wizard People, Dear Reader? It's Neely dubbing over the first Harry Potter film, and the gimmick is he knows nothing about Harry Potter so he just makes shit up as he goes. It's insanely funny and there's a nice torrent of it on Pirate Bay with the audio and video synched.

Lol yes. I can def see why he was made a consultant on south park, think it was season 11...dont know if he still does that tho since hes probably pretty busy. The george washington cartoon and the professor brothers sodham and gommorah is also classic. "there were these two aful towns...sodam named after sodomy and gomorah, which is named after an even crazier move" lol it seems like he improvs a lot of stuff. His music is really great too.